Nintendo Customer Service

robbieming

WiiChat Member
Sep 29, 2007
How the hell do you get through to their customer service.

3 days in a row I've phoned for 30 mins each time just to listen to that message "your call is important to us, please hold"

My Wii is a week old and from day 1 it has had problems reading the discs and is it does eventually load a game, soon freezes.

Any tips how to get through to them would be greatly appreciated as their not answering my emails either:mad5:

I just waited and waited when talking to them.
I had to ask about the Wii-Fi and was on hold for quite some time.
All you can do is be patient and wait.

Put it on speaker and then just go about doing whatever you want to do.

That's so strange because the couple of times i've called, its gone right through very quickly. The guys there are the nicest in the world too....and omg they speak fluent english! Its so awesome. They are the best customer service i've ever dealt with

The one I talked with was an out of breath woman.
It was quite funny, she was nice, but it was still funny.

Ya i got put on hold for like 5 minutes and was listening to the intro to Twilight Princess.
But the customer service is amazing she knew exactly what i said was wrong and diagnosed the problem.

Took me like 20 seconds to get to the guy (not including you have to press all those numbers) because I called at like 6:10 AM

Good service though.....Wonder how long would it take the Box to get to my house =/

Back