Nintendo details Club Nintendo freebies for US and Canada

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Japanese Club Nintendo members aren't the only ones getting free stuff from the big N. Those in the US and Canada who have accumulated enough points in the Club Nintendo loyalty program are now eligible for some exclusive bonuses.

Gold members (heh) are those who have earned 300 or more Coins. They'll receive a special 2010 calendar that features artwork from a different Nintendo game for each month. The image below is of the 2009 calendar sent out to Japanese members. A new one is being made for the North American and Canadian members.

Those who have earned 600 or more coins from registering their games with the loyalty program, on the other hand, qualify as Platinum members. They'll have a choice between a free WiiWare game called Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! where they can fight one-on-one against Little Mac's trainer and confessed chocolate fiend, Doc Louis...

...and a "true-to-life replica" of Mario's red hat. The hat has an elastic strap so it should fit most people, but Nintendo notes that it "may be big for small children."

heres the link http://wii.qj.net/Nintendo-details-Club-Nintendo-freebies-for-US-and-Canada/pg/49/aid/133037

How do I register my games now, can't find the pin number. can someone help me. I think to fight Doc would be pretty fun

When I click the button to order Doc Louis's Punchout!!, I get a message saying "There was a problem with your request. But don't worry, your coins are safe with Wario." Any one else getting this message?

When I click the button to order Doc Louis's Punchout!!, I get a message saying "There was a problem with your request. But don't worry, your coins are safe with Wario." Any one else getting this message?

i don't even know how to register or put my pin number, i can't find them, can Some help me out?

i don't even know how to register or put my pin number, i can't find them, can Some help me out?
The pin number is on the back of an insert that comes with games made by nintendo. To enter them you go to the earn coins tab in your my nintendo account and find the game on the to-do list, then fill out a little survey to earn your coins.

The pin number is on the back of an insert that comes with games made by nintendo. To enter them you go to the earn coins tab in your my nintendo account and find the game on the to-do list, then fill out a little survey to earn your coins.

thanks

Same here.

But you are sh*t out of luck if you want have them activated retroactively.

Dammit, I really would have enjoyed the Mario hat. Instead I get a calendar that isn't useful because people use computers for calendars these days...
At the least Gold members should have gotten a Luigi hat.

Back