Nintendo doesnt care

Status
Not open for further replies.
JeremyGTS said:
ok i have an easy solution here... if you are unhappy with the Wii then sell it its not that hard why are you going to sit there and ***** over and over and over again? if your that unsatisfied then sell it. If you feel nintendo dont care about you being a "hardcore" gamer then leave them. you have the choice now make it. not picking on anyone here this is just a general reply to anyone who wants to ***** and moan...

So in your opinion if we are not going to kiss Nintendo's ass then we should not post.

As far as I'm concerned the esence of a forum is to let everyone express themselves.

I enjoy mi Wii (specially with friends). But to be honest I don't see it raising to the potential Nintendo promised when it launched.

to bliss and others:

i no there flaws but i dont care im to busy on gh3 or something it a 3rd party game is crap just go oh no and put it on the not to buy list and move on dont keep on about it(this not to you but i see this all over the forums)

i relased this week theres some great titles to look forward to in 2008.

and this thread is in-titled nintendo dont care which is untrue they might of lowered the standered for games but dosent mean they have dont let the good games come to the wii

Bliss said:
Jeremy and Jimbo....

you guys are misunderstanding wat we are trying to say, it seems everytime something like this comes up u wii fan boys have to come in here and bash us for speakin our minds..

wat we are saying is we like our Wii's, i personally think it is very inovative and they really have something goin with this system..BUT..it just seems like they are not making the right steps to capture it all...all we are doin is stating the flaws of the Wii in our opinon

and if nintendo really wants 3rd party developers to step up and actually make a good game for them they have to sit down and talk..and when they are given crap they have to reject it, ok a few here and there are fine, but everything?!?!..a lot of u make it seem like nintendo has no power of it, but it isnt true...its just gonna take time for them to actually see wat the wii can do..

No im not misunderstanding anything and i didnt direct my comment to you alone. Im not a fanboy of any system if i was id be more of a PC fanboy aka counter strike source. yeah i will agree there is alot of crap 3rd party games and then there isnt crap. They get 3rd party support MORE than they did with the GC and yet it still isnt enough for you guys. im not bashing anyone for speaking their mind but when i read DAY AFTER DAY of bitching it gets old like i said if you dont like it get rid of it. And i know nintendo has alot of power about what is being put out on their system... i am very familar with the nintendo seal of quality. The reason i think they are NOT saying anything because they dont want to loose their 3rd party support i believe they were known for being a lil controlling with 3rd party devs in the past and im sure they dont want to screw up the partnership with them.

JeremyGTS said:
The reason i think they are NOT saying anything because they dont want to loose their 3rd party support i believe they were known for being a lil controlling with 3rd party devs in the past and im sure they dont want to screw up the partnership with them.

But why would they lose it??? they are the top selling console..people go where the money is and if the 3rd party dev. want to get paid they would do anything nintendo wants to be aboard.

jledesma said:
So in your opinion if we are not going to kiss Nintendo's ass then we should not post.

As far as I'm concerned the esence of a forum is to let everyone express themselves.

I enjoy mi Wii (specially with friends). But to be honest I don't see it raising to the potential Nintendo promised when it launched.

Now dont try and twist my words around i know this is a forum and im not saying you have to kiss nintendos ass now open your eyes and read slowly.. WHAT IM SAYING IS... IF YOU DONT LIKE IT... STOP BITCHING AND MOANING AND GET RID OF IT ALREADY. and i know what a forum is for. all i see day after day here is bitching complaining. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. go to school for game design and make the games you want to make **** do something about it besides bitching.

JeremyGTS said:
The reason i think they are NOT saying anything because they dont want to loose their 3rd party support i believe they were known for being a lil controlling with 3rd party devs in the past and im sure they dont want to screw up the partnership with them.

And now they are risking the console to become a 1 kind of game device.

JeremyGTS said:
Now dont try and twist my words around i know this is a forum and im not saying you have to kiss nintendos ass now open your eyes and read slowly.. WHAT IM SAYING IS... IF YOU DONT LIKE IT... STOP BITCHING AND MOANING AND GET RID OF IT ALREADY. and i know what a forum is for. all i see day after day here is bitching complaining. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. go to school for game design and make the games you want to make **** do something about it besides bitching.

But we are doing something!! We are raising our voices and our opinions! Perhaps I'm not qualified to design or program a game, but I might get the attention of someone who can!

Bliss said:
But why would they lose it??? they are the top selling console..people go where the money is and if the 3rd party dev. want to get paid they would do anything nintendo wants to be aboard.

True they are on top, would you want to work for a company whos controlling your every move or telling you that what you are creating is crap? would you put up with that?

JeremyGTS said:
True they are on top, would you want to work for a company whos controlling your every move or telling you that what you are creating is crap? would you put up with that?

well if i had the skill and job to create somethin for the wii it wouldnt be crap...its the hottest system and right now doesnt have many games, so if u do make a game worth wild to everyone and its a hit...then...hell yea i would take any crap nintendo throws at me cuz u know why..money thats why

ok here is a perfect example on the 3rd party side and how lazy they are with the wii

Tancred Dyke-Wells, Creative director at the UK based company Kuju, who are developing Nintendo’s Battalion Wars 2 says “There are “a lot of lazy titles” on the Wii and developers are “under-exploiting” Nintendo’s console”

In an interview with VideoGamer.com he says “despite the fact that the Wii is more powerful than the GameCube “by a factor of two”, third party titles “really don’t take full advantage of the machine”. This is the major complaints from wii gamers, despite the fact that the wii is more powerful the the gamecube it continues to to recieve PS2 ports with developers taking the easy way out and not bothering to improve the wii version graphics. This is even worse for some of the exclusive wii games that have graphics the PS2 would be ashamed of.

He also stated that Kuju have been “running the juice out of the Wii with Battalion Wars 2, it is working on a number of secret projects that are continuing to advance the graphical standards it has already achieved and that there is room to do more”.

Could be the begining of 3rd party devlopers admitting they’re being lazy with games? and start to put the effore gamers want to see into wii games rather than taking the easy PS2 ports.

if that doesnt tell u something then..i dont know wat to tell u

and heres the link in case u think i made it up

Well if what that developer says is even remotely accurate, the Wii being more powerful than the GC by a factor of 2. That tells me that the Wii is capable of some pretty decent graphics, but the problem is the game designers are still perceiving the Wii as a kiddy console.

I don't know if I've seen any recent articles, but maybe their opinions are changing with the massive Wii sales.

Here's one to prove the point of Largedarry:

In an interview with CNET Japan, Square Enix president Youichi Wada talked about his company's future strategy and the state of the game industry, saying all segments (software, hardware as well as the arcade business) are performing very well.

Asked about the three new consoles, Wada explained, "The Wii is the antithesis of the Xbox 360. (Xbox 360) is strictly for hardcore gamers. The attachment rate for the Xbox 360 is much higher than for the Wii. People who buy the 360 really like games... I think the current trend is that most people aren't buying the Wii as a game machine, but as a toy...

And those kind of thoughts are what's going to hurt the Wii owners.

Last edited:
jledesma said:
But we are doing something!! We are raising our voices and our opinions! Perhaps I'm not qualified to design or program a game, but I might get the attention of someone who can!

whining and crying on a single forum is not going to make any kind of difference. im not putting this on you saying its you but none of this arguing is going to put a stellar 3rd party game on the wii i have faith that there will be and if there isnt one i still have my PC i guess thats why i dont really care about the quality of the 3rd party cause i have my PC to play great games.
my Wii does see more play time that the PC does.l

ye i do play my wii prob more than my pc..but it crap that Square Enix see the wii as a toy coz there a big company and i like ff games.

we can only wait to see what the wii does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back