Nintendo drops Wii graphics bombshell!!

Lol i just read the bit about the disc, holographic and 3.9TB. I think someone is winding you up matey. what was the e-mail address that it came from?

Hahaha Fudge off xD And then why would Nintendo send to the wrong person. How old are you? 2? they arent that stupid to send to random people.

absoultue bs 1. nintendo is VERY organised 2.its a fake the wii would be 50 times bigger than it is ( not sure on numbers but im sure its not suitible for that size 3. track this guy down he might be sending virus check your system

I call BS on this one. There is no-- I repeat NO TV, screen, or projector capable of displaying that. The only possible way it would work is with a scroll function, which is extremely beyond words impractical in gaming. If you were to pump that much data into even the best of HDTV's, if it weren't for safety features built in it would quite literally explode (and that is no exaggeration)

God, I Hope This Is True...

Wait... Higher Graphics Means Higher Price! NOOOOOOOOOO!

This is completely crazy, how can you say that the wii are getting more into graphics and sony and microsoft have bad graphics compared to the wii? you are almost completely wrong.

Back