Nintendo DS(Micro?)

Raptorki24

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2007
*shrug* i just had a crazy idea i'd put out for all,so don't Stomp on me if my topic naming sucks.

Anyways,since now we getting the Gameboy Micro.I'd thought,what the heck? if Nintendo can make a GBA micro,why can't a DSmicro?. same stuff as the DS,but it won't play any GBA games,just DS and may have a slot for a SD card(or maybe a small HDD,which likely would be a Card/etc).sure the stuff will be small,lesser screens/etc.maybe they may make it so you can download games worldwide?Who knows! :D.

Anyone else got a idea? or comments,be sure to post here. thanks! :D

^^ Spot on, It has larger screens, Better button layouts and a built in Mp3 player.

Everything now has a built-in MP3 player now. "It's a classic wood toy, in the classic duck shape. It has a string attached for pulling action! Oh, and it has an MP3 player. Duh."

Nintendo TS!

nintendotsid6.jpg

*sighs* the point into a NdSlite Micro. is meaning Smaller. slicker. and lighter.with still all the same stuff,but adding just abit more into it.. is the screens would likely be smaller.but who cares. smaller the better, i'm not conplaining about the GBmicro. i say it's awesome. just a GBmicro with a flip screen that would mostly play DS games. :p.

I heard the DSmicro won't have a GBA port, but will have the Opere RAM built-in.
(And no rumble, I guess.)

Back