Nintendo Due to Release Wireless Nunchuk

blueradio

get crunk.
Jan 2, 2007
Cleveland.
Wii Online Code
6390-2874-0535-4544
An unknown source has revealed that Nintendo is working on a wireless version of the nunchuk add-on for the WiiMote. Obviously there would need to be a battery compartment for the nunchuk as well as a receiver for the WiiMote.

This would remove the problem caused by the dangling wire the currently connects the two parts of the controller together and can get in the way playing games like Red Steel or Wii Sports: Boxing.

Nintendo have yet to comment about the new nunchuk.

For all you non-believes out there....here's the link to the article.
http://wiispin.com/

Last edited:
blueradio said:
An unknown source has revealed that Nintendo is working on a wireless version of the nunchuk add-on for the WiiMote. Obviously there would need to be a battery compartment for the nunchuk as well as a receiver for the WiiMote.

This would remove the problem caused by the dangling wire the currently connects the two parts of the controller together and can get in the way playing games like Red Steel or Wii Sports: Boxing.

No link? I don't believe you. And anyway, I think that there is no interference at ALL with the wire there.

LOL...my thoughts EXACTLY Half Empty! What some people will do for attention. Besides who wants to use DOUBLE the amount of batteries just to play videogames. The Nunchuk doesnt' affect my gameplay at all. And I like that its connected because theres less a chance of me losing the two pieces.

What are you talking about?
The link is right there.
It's on a website.
It's just speculation.
I'm not doing anything for attention, obviously you didn't read the article or go to the link either.

blueradio said:

For all you non-believes out there....here's the link to the article.
http://wiispin.com/

Surely it wouldn't be called a nunchuk if it were wireless ?? isn't the whole point of it being called a nunchuk is becuase it being connected to the wii remote represents a "nunchuk" ?? just my thoughts..

Lol I heard this somewhere too.

They couldn't call it the nunchuck then though because it wouldn't make any sense because you wouldn't have the wire.

I believe it, but I agree that it's unneccesary. Furthermore, just becuse he has a link to another website doesn't make it true. For all we know, he could be the owner of the other site . lol.

blueradio said:
What are you talking about?
The link is right there.
It's on a website.
It's just speculation.
I'm not doing anything for attention, obviously you didn't read the article or go to the link either.

You edited it...

This has been posted quite some time ago, please use the search bar next time

Personally, I can't wait for this to be realised. I was just recently talking to my mates about the prospect of a wireless nunchuk. Rayman was horrible because of that (as well as other reasons *cough*), and this would drastically improve gameplay on the Wii.

Hope to hear more about this in the future.

for me, i wouldnt want to buy double the batteries i already have to buy...too much fuss. the wre doesnt annoy me at all.

The only time the wire affected my gameplay was in wii sports boxing when I punched rapidly..the wire went up and hit my face.

isnt the battery thing a non issue? doesnt the nunchuck just suck power from the batteries in the wii remote through the wire? so having to put batteries in the nunchuck would mean youre using 3 batteries maybe, but the batteries in the wii remote would last longer, right?

or am i missing something basic about controllers that would mean the nunchuck doesnt suck any power from the wii remote...?

Back