Nintendo E3 Conference Round-up

Battles said:
well everyone think they did the best out of the three

well of course its because this is "wiichat" I mean i love my wii tons tons tons more then the 360 or PS3 but Microsoft had the best show nintendo second and sony 3rd.

sparty11 said:
well of course its because this is "wiichat" I mean i love my wii tons tons tons more then the 360 or PS3 but Microsoft had the best show nintendo second and sony 3rd.

No you got it compleltely backwards. It's Sony first, M$ last, and Ninty second.

sparty11 said:

True, MS is the only one where I didn't get bored and shut it off.

White Knight said:
Well, America did invent video games, and Japan did perfect them, so it's only fair these two countries get them first, no? :)

To be honest I don't see why they can't be released at the same time across the Globe... Its not like there is any change in game play between the US and Australian versions of a particular game......

Eagles said:
To be honest I don't see why they can't be released at the same time across the Globe... Its not like there is any change in game play between the US and Australian versions of a particular game......

Yeah, I know, sometimes it such to wait. We're still waiting for Mario Strikers Charged in the US. Also, sometimes one country gets a game and another doesn't ever get it at all.

Back