Nintendo Fails Again

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Hello,

I am writing to inform of my unsatisfactory of your new website. I previously had an account on your website but once the site updated and changed that account was deleted. Your FAQ states that I should have been sent an e-mail asking if I accept or decline the new terms and agreements and that if accepted the account stays active however I received no such e-mail leaving me with no choice to keep or delete the account. I lost many points in consequence.

I am hoping there is something you can do to re-enable the account or recover my lost points. The account was Muertos and it was linked to this e-mail. Please reply.

Yours Sincerely,
One displeased costumer.

Sent them a complaint for deleting my account without sending me the required e-mails. Lost around 1500 star points.

already posted this somewhere else but ill do it again

ouch , that sucks

Atomheart said:
What the fudge are star points?

With all nintendo products you get star points, like with the wii you received 500 star points.

They are used to buy products such as wii points, wii games, wallpapers etc.

Cpt.McCloud said:
With all nintendo products you get star points, like with the wii you received 500 star points.

They are used to buy products such as wii points, wii games, wallpapers etc.

I never get star points, and I've registered tons of things.

Really I thought points were just to yap about but since you get something for them I might register my stuff! Oh and that really sucks I had an account and didn't get an email but I really didn't have any points so who really cares but I will get a new account and start collecting my points.

Atomheart said:
I never get star points, and I've registered tons of things.

On Nintendo.co(m/.uk) or wii.com?

If you registered products then you should be receiving points, I'm positive. Just go check your account and star bank.

Maybe you capitalized parts of your e-mail address, for some reason mine didn't work until I lower-cased everything in it.

Now I'm just waiting for those 4 Karts I ordered and I'll probably buy something else tomorrow since it's my birthday and Nintendo give free SP then...

No response yet, I am expecting a few days.

I don't the US can buy things with star points

Why do the limeys get cool stuff like that. You'd think US consumers would matter more...we are larger in number after all.

Back