Nintendo formally announces Wii release schedule for 2007

mcorcoran80

VC junkie
Mar 4, 2007
chicago,il
Wii Online Code
3760-2563-6351-9939
from http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/20...nnounces-wii-release-schedule-for-2007-mario/

Update: This schedule is only good up until Q2 for this year. Sorry for the mistake.

Along with their press release for Pokemon Battle Revolution, Nintendo sent along a release schedule for all of the upcoming Wii games in 2007. Know what's weird, though? Mario Party 8 is listed as being released on May 29th.

This, of course, doesn't support what we reported earlier about the party title involving Mario and his friends. We've put in a call to our Nintendo rep and will update you all on what they say later on. In the meanwhile, head past the post break for the full list of titles releasing on the Wii in 2007.

Here's the goods:

* April 9 - Super Paper Mario - Nintendo
* April - Prince of Persia Rival Swords - Ubisoft
* April - Bust-A-Move Bash - Majesco
* April - Bioncle Heroes - Eidos
* May 15 - Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - Midway
* May 29 - Mario Party 8 - Nintendo
* May - Tamagotchi Party On - Namco Bandai
* May - Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - Disney Interactive
* May - Escape from Bug Island - Eidos
* May - Spider-Man The Movie 3 - Activision
* June 11 - Big Brain Academy - Nintendo
* June 25 - Pokemon Battle Revolution - Nintendo
* June - Cosmic Family - Ubisoft
* Spring - Heatseeker - Codemasters
* Q2 - Legend of the Dragon - American Game Factory
* Summer - Shrek the Third - Activision
* Summer - Transformers the Game - Activision

What games are you looking forward to?

Im excited about

-* April 9 - Super Paper Mario - Nintendo
-* May 15 - Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - Midway
-* May - Spider-Man The Movie 3 - Activision

* April - Prince of Persia Rival Swords - Ubisoft
* May 15 - Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - Midway
* May 29 - Mario Party 8 - Nintendo

For me, not really excited about these though, only excited about Mario Party 8 really.

May 29 - Mario Party 8 - Nintendo

i mostly want SSBB, Metroid prime 3 and super mario galaxy. I will prob just live of the wii shop channel lol

Last edited:
the only game im really excited about is super paper mario, loved the first two games. mario party is a maybe, a good party game like always. mortal kombat and pokemon will depend on reviews.

Humph, Super Smash Bros. Brawl...nothing else on the list, but thanx...

You sure says Ubisoft up there too.

Still if tey are all N's then there pretty crap seeing as I don't like any of them and theres a lot there.

So pleased I have a 360 now, that will pass the time till mario galaxy come out.

I wont buy it, Mario games suck
except the older ones:thumbsup:

Where the heck is SSBB??? The Wii will have been out for a year before this title actually releases. I'm getting sick of the HUGE game drought. Nothing but crap coming out.

Guitar Hero 2 probably will be a full year also. :mad:

yeah maybe only 3 games that look ok. which worries me about my decision to get the wii. cos now im bummed i have to wait so long to play good games. nintendo needs to get there **** together.

Joshieca said:
Don't forget this is only Nintendo's stuff, it doesn't include other makers.
No... these are just Wii titles with release dates... Not all those are Nintendo, and other games are coming soon without dates.

Back