Nintendo has issues

drballer7

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
IM gettin pissed off trying to find a dam wii. Nintendo needs to ship more of them god dammit. Its beeen since launch that any local or retail stores have sold them and i am tired of waiting.

It's not Nintendo that has issues, it's you that happens to be frustrated because you can't find a Wii. Stop your bitching and blog it on your myspace.

hey man nintendo shipped 4 million to the us compared to sonys weak 400,000 ps3's. they're out there, patience is the key. blame ur retail stores in your area not nintendo

Why don't you cry? Nintendo can't magically create a Wii for every person on the planet who wants one all at once. If you are so upset about not getting one, you should be waiting in line right now for the next shipments to come in, not whining about it. If you are tired of waiting for one, go buy yourself an X-box or something and spend your time with that.

Geno said:
hey man nintendo shipped 4 million to the us compared to sonys weak 400,000 ps3's. they're out there, patience is the key. blame ur retail stores in your area not nintendo

They haven't shipped 4 million. They have only sold over 700,000 units. the 4 million number is for Nintendo to ship by the end of the year.

Geno said:

Blame the retail stores? For what, selling a Wii that you didn't get? It's not the retail stores fault.

Geno said:

4 Million? Not yet, they were hoping to ship that to the US before the end of the year... which from what I am hearing, they are having no problem doing. Hooray for Nintendo.

Wii production exceeding expectations - Joystiq

Kamikaze said:
Blame the retail stores? For what, selling a Wii that you didn't get? It's not the retail stores fault.

i got my wii man. if u want a wii u should've done what i did. wait in line to get the thing. u can't blame nintendo because u didnt wait to get 1. things jus dont come to u when u want em.

Nintendo is far exceeding the competition's supply on their release, so if Nintendo has problems, I can't even begin to imagine the problems Microsoft or Sony has.

Kamikaze said:
It's not Nintendo that has issues, it's you that happens to be frustrated because you can't find a Wii. Stop your bitching and blog it on your myspace.

True that :thumbsup:

Geno said:
i got my wii man. if u want a wii u should've done what i did. wait in line to get the thing. u can't blame nintendo because u didnt wait to get 1. things jus dont come to u when u want em.

Thing is, you said to blame the retail stores. It's clearly not the retail stores fault upon how much they get, but of course you wouldn't know that because you're another snobby customer. I also have my Wii, I preordered it instead of waiting in a long ass line like many of the imbeciles have.

Kamikaze said:
Thing is, you said to blame the retail stores. It's clearly not the retail stores fault upon how much they get, but of course you wouldn't know that because you're another snobby customer. I also have my Wii, I preordered it instead of waiting in a long ass line like many of the imbeciles have.

Oh, so those of us who waited in line are imbeciles? Let me guess, this reason was just pulled out of your ass? Because it sucks

You didn't want to preorder it, so therefore yes you are, as you had been waiting in 19 hour lines, I had mine securely in the back waiting for me to pick it up. :)

Back