Nintendo has never confirmed the rumor about 3rd party games online?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
i have asked Nintendo b4 when i called them. Each time they said they havent heard if that. A lot of ppl assume that 3rd party games wont have online until 08. But, hasent 2k sports/Blue Castle said THE Bigs will have online, and its being released this year..... I hope it does have online. Nintendo has a lot of stuff right know that ppl r wondering, i wish they would talk about it

I haven't heard anything from Nintendo either. People just jumped to conclusions and took Spong's article as the truth.

like this.. why would they say online play if they werent allowed too

http://www.thewiire.com/news/621/1/No_MLB_2K7_for_Wii_Take_2_Aims_for_2008

In October 2006, 2KSports announced The Bigs, an original baseball sim planned to release on Wii during Summer 2007. To differentiate it from the MLB series, The Bigs will feature "outrageous visuals," with larger-than-life player models and ballparks, as well as power-ups that spark special effects. Additionally, the title is expected to feature online play for up to four players. Blue Castle Games is developing The Bigs in tandem with 2KSports.

wiitime learn to spell please, you say too when you mean to and know when u mean now, is it that hard for you? you are at least in the 8th grade i expect or you wouln't be obsessed with the yankees.

^^^
dude just shut up. You flamed so many people, (including me). And watch your mouth, I'm a 8th grader.

Topic:
I haven't heard of anything yet. There have been several rumors going around, but nothing has shown up.

~Rival

scubasteve said:
wiitime learn to spell please, you say too when you mean to and know when u mean now, is it that hard for you?

lol

Anyway I'm hoping there will be online from 3rd parties by then, a lot of excitign 3rd party games are coming out in the Fall and I'm hoping several of them have online play!

scubasteve said:
wiitime learn to spell please, you say too when you mean to and know when u mean now, is it that hard for you? you are at least in the 8th grade i expect or you wouln't be obsessed with the yankees.

At least he uses proper grammar, when you should have said, "learn HOW to spell". And how about punctuation? You needed at least 3 more commas in there.

ANYWAYS, WiiTime, I agree with you. The Bigs has been said to be online from at least 3 sources now: Nintendo Power, the wiire, and Wikipedia. Okay, so Wikipedia's not that reliable, but still, that leaves 2 credible sources. Plus, it'd have to be online, so the Giants can beat the Yanks at AT&T.

^^ yeah, im looking foward to that!

U is short for you, it sounds how it looks,and alot of people use it online. But now and know are nothing alike, they are completely different words, and rival i dont think i have flamed you , and the part about being in 8th grade wasn't an insult, i was just saying that i figured he was at least in the 8th grade so he should know how to differentiate know from now.

Back