Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow3401

The conduit!
Nov 11, 2007
CA
Wii Online Code
2203-4010-4880-5050
How could they do this to us? You have to pay for online for wii? That is fucen stupid! I say we email nintendo thousands of emails until they drop out!

Look at it this way though.

Although it was free, it wasn't that good of online..not much was offered.

Pay for online= better online/enhanced features or content?
I say its good, not great but its not something to email Nintendo about.

I sent nintendo a very f'en angry email

Shadow3401 said:
How could they do this to us? You have to pay for online for wii? That is fucen stupid! I say we email nintendo thousands of emails until they drop out!
How could you be so stupid?! You didnt read the whole thing? That is fucen stupid! I say you read the whole thing until you understand its still free but other things included cost money!

i tryed to do the same amount of sentences, mocking you in a way.

I know that some of its free. But all of it should be free!

i'm fine with it, my mom owes me some kind of an allowance.

Well they definitely check their e-mails, I'm not sure how much they take it into consideration. Maybe with a mass amount it'll have an impact.

But you can't say anything yet since there's so little information about the service! And there'll still be free Wi-Fi games. People are judging the cover too much.. just wait for more details it's not like they're forcing you to pay this instant to play Wi-Fi game (if you play any).

:lol: 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 dollars a second.

wario2ooo said:
i have a question....how much are they going to charge to play?
my guess is somewhere around 5-15 a month.

they haven't really announced much on the subject besides that's it's going to exist

and peopel are freaking out already

oooooh boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back