Nintendo I now HATE YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow there are so many threads about this and everyone is saying the same exact thing in them i mean i tried to make a positive one but that didnt work out because almost noone understands that they havent said anything other than they are going to do it. Why do we give nintendo time to tell us what we will be getting for our money.

and search before you start another thread

SantaClaws said:
they haven't really announced much on the subject besides that's it's going to exist

and peopel are freaking out already

oooooh boy

Exactly very little info about the subject has turned into an abundance of threads. Wait for more info on the matter, then complain/discuss/debate the matter. Its just plain silly complaining about something we hardly know nothing of, or much of.

my guess is it will be released with the everybodies nintendo channel included.

This thread has only been up for 5 min. and look how many replies! This is going to be a 5 star thread soon!

Shadow3401 said:
This thread has only been up for 5 min. and look how many replies! This is going to be a 5 star thread soon!
no it won't, it totally won't

lol jk. i just love saying that all the time.

Belmont said:
wow there are so many threads about this and everyone is saying the same exact thing in them i mean i tried to make a positive one but that didnt work out because almost noone understands that they havent said anything other than they are going to do it. Why do we give nintendo time to tell us what we will be getting for our money.

and search before you start another thread
Vote for Belmont :x
I agree. I can understand that it's news but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Shadow3401 said:
How could they do this to us? You have to pay for online for wii? That is fucen stupid! I say we email nintendo thousands of emails until they drop out!

Maybe you should wait for more info before you start whining like a baby, because maybe we will have to pay for EXTRA online features like DOWN LOADABLE CONTENT, not just to PLAY online. You don't even know.

samXcor3 said:
Maybe you should wait for more info before you start whining like a baby, because maybe we will have to pay for EXTRA online features like DOWN LOADABLE CONTENT, not just to PLAY online. You don't even know.
wii needs more memory if we want really good downloadable content.

Whoa....where have I been...we gotta pay now....dam...well the online sucked anyway might as well...doesn't dissapoint me too much...fucen...haha

yea but how do we know they won't just suck the money from us to buy themselves something nice.*left eye twitches* no man, no i want budge*grabs an axe, left eye still twichting* i'll get them befor they get me.

Shadow3401 said:

The only reason this thread is getting so many replies is because it's title makes it look like a flame towards nintendo. This is a nintendo based forum after all, im pretty sure it has alot of wii supporters ready to waltz into a thread to defend it. Your optimism towards this thread disturbs me.

Optimism is for the weak

I agree we shouldn't be paying for internet on top of paying fees just to play an online game: this is not an MMO. Match-making peer to peer does not cost anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back