Nintendo in trouble and hopefully wont have to take wii of the market

oh please..that thing barely compares to a wimote...its just a lame bid for cash...they wont win any cases with that lol

Correct me if I'm wrong but....

The patent describes the advice as a "trigger operated device..

..that could be anything. The N64 contoller had a 'trigger' (Z) button. The Light Gun for the NES had a 'trigger'.

As for the pointed part, it does not mention wireless technology or anything. Plus who the hell has heard of this company.

"Hey we're a failing company, lets bring a law suit against someone!"

In the most graphic way possible, i have to say that if the wii is taken off the market, many many children and adults will cry :(

Wow more of these threads? Nintendo was also sued last summer, and in August. Microsoft and Nintendo were both sued for patent reasons.

Big deal, some stupid ass company wants to try and make dime off nintendo. It won't happen.

If you think it will happen, no, your dumb.

Nintendo was already sued twice for this. Interlink will fail just as the lawsuit from Texas did.

And even if they lost, it would barely dent Nintendo.

Haz said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but....

..that could be anything. The N64 contoller had a 'trigger' (Z) button. The Light Gun for the NES had a 'trigger'.

As for the pointed part, it does not mention wireless technology or anything. Plus who the hell has heard of this company.

"Hey we're a failing company, lets bring a law suit against someone!"
True, but the paten was established as of 2005 in May. N64 and NES came out way before that, and they didn't patten their trigger buttons. Anyway, this company is pretty gay. All they're trying to do is squeeze money out of a powerful company like Nintendo. *sigh....*

I bet their just trying to come up with a bogus excuse to sue so they can get all the money the Wii's raking in.:eek:ut:

As stated in the other thread, this won't fly because they are two different things. This is a pointer device while the Wiimote is a receiver device. Bunch of dumbasses for trying to take Wii off the market with a bogus claim. :rolleyes:

So they are saying they invented the light gun in 2005(pointer with trigger), when was the original zapper released oh yeah in the 80's, this is retarded, people patent 1,000's of things just hoping someone makes something like it so they can sue them, I hope this interlink goes bankrupt and loses the lawsuit.

Back