Nintendo is killing their own games!!!

fredes99

Damen
May 5, 2007
Has anyone noticed besides me that the wii games are TERRIBLE!!!!

Mario party 8
The mini games sucked, and they could have done some pretty fun games with the remote.

Mario strikers charged
Its pretty bad, the game cube version was more fun. and come on you dont even have to point at the goal you just press B. And its practically impossible to beat the game.

Excite truck
The game is based more on tricks than driving, the scoring method is wierd, and it gets boring fast

Red steel
This game looked like it was going to be good, but i hated it. it was way to repetitive, i mean nothing changed besides the weapons and people you fought.

Warioware
This is one of the better wii games, but it still can only be played for about 4 hours. It was way to short. The multi player is fun, though.

The Rpgs are good, but they need multi player. I would advise anyone to get an xbox 360.

So you based your opinions of "nintendo killing it's own games" based on a selection you didn't like?

I noticed no Zelda up there.

Also no mention of the Wii games that are coming very soon. Metroid Prime 3 has been released a while ago in the US. Paper Mario is also meant to be a blast.

You can cherry pick any games on any console and point out their faults to make the system seem weak.

Mario Party was cleary family orientated.

Red Steel was a third party game though, not developed my Nintendo.

Ok first do you know what's coming up? Smash Brawl, Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, Medal of Honor, Red Steel 2, Sonic @ the olympics, Animal Crossing Wii, Katana Wii, No more Heroes, Worms Wii, WiiPlay, Athletic World, Madden 08, Need For Speed. What did Xbox have in the begining? Perfect Dark? yeah all the good games like Halo and Gears of War came out a year and a half after Xbox came out. And you didn't Mention Metroid Prime. If you didn't like Mp8 what about Monkey Balll? I admit other than Mario Soccer i don't play many games either, i'm waiting for all of those games.

Last edited:
fredes99 said:

Mario party 8
The mini games sucked, and they could have done some pretty fun games with the remote.

Mario strikers charged
Its pretty bad, the game cube version was more fun. and come on you dont even have to point at the goal you just press B. And its practically impossible to beat the game.

Excite truck
The game is based more on tricks than driving, the scoring method is wierd, and it gets boring fast

Red steel
This game looked like it was going to be good, but i hated it. it was way to repetitive, i mean nothing changed besides the weapons and people you fought.

Warioware
This is one of the better wii games, but it still can only be played for about 4 hours. It was way to short. The multi player is fun, though.

The Rpgs are good, but they need multi player. I would advise anyone to get an xbox 360.

Mario party 8
yes i agree it sucked

Mario strikers charged
this is a fun game.

Excite truck
agreed it gets boring

Red steel
wasnt actually that bad

Warioware
yes it is short but the minigames arnt that bad

The problem is, what you played were not the best Wii Games out there.
So in the future, I suggest reading reviews of games to see if others enjoyed it.

The Wii has great games coming out , thats others have mentioned.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Guitar Hero 3
Smackdown vs. Raw 2008
Mario Kart Wii

As well as it having good games out now that you never mentioned.
Zelda Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3 are great games.

out of all of them(except excite truck) i had blast with them. MSC is NOT impossible! once you play it a few days you get the hang of it, i got 100% in 2 months only because i played online for about a month and a half lol, mario party does need to be played with friends/family though, alone its kinda boring but stil not killed!

all those games rock, i admit that all the wii games are alot easier than the gamecube versions but it's because they want to draw in non gamers as well as us. but all in all theyre still FUN, why would you play a game that isnt.

I have to disagree with you there fredes. Mario Strikers Charged is one of my favourite games, if you're struggling you obviously need a bit more practice! :) Mario Party is also fun if you have friends around.

As others have pointed out you're missing quality games like Zelda TP, MP3 and Super Paper Mario on that list. Plus the brilliant games like SSBB, Batallion Wars 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Zack and Wiki, Mario Kart Wii ect. aren't even out yet. If you get rid of your Wii now, you're making a poor decision IMO.

is anyone else thinking that this guy is a fanboy or what......................

Not really. He would have slagged off better games than that!

fredes99 said:

Mario party 8

Mario strikers charged

Excite truck

Red steel

Warioware

half those games suck. . . buy some good ones like mp3 or re 4 or SSX:Blur. . .

don't blame nintendo for you r crappy games choices. . .

red steel is made by ubisoft. . .

Yeah, you really didn't choose any good games besides MSC. MSC's replay value is pretty high. Exite Truck??? Are you kidding me?? Next time, pick games that actually have some hype.

Back