Nintendo is obviously the best!

lemontea

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2006
The NES was the best old school system and now I can play it on my Wii with a Wiimote. Madden for the Wii really makes me feel like Im an actual football star. Nintendo started out the best and continues to be the best.

Nintendo really has innovation down with their new and exciting consoles. Call of Duty 3 was best with the Wiimote. Since the start NES Nintendo has always been the best.

The Dreamcast failed because of Nintendo's marketing strategy which will now defeat Microsoft and Sony with the Wii. With Wii Sports I was able to shed all the pounds I gained from laying on the sofa for so long. You guys dont even understand how complex and innovative the Wii really is.

vagrant said:
Are you posting with three different accounts....

And no that isn't why the dreamcast failed.

The PSX might have been popular but the Wii has the appeal to become bigger than the PSX was and it was big trust me. Monkey ball for the Wii revolutionized the genre of rolling monkey balls. You dont even understand how important the Wii is to gaming today.

lazygunn said:
The PSX might have been popular but the Wii has the appeal to become bigger than the PSX was and it was big trust me. Monkey ball for the Wii revolutionized the genre of rolling monkey balls. You dont even understand how important the Wii is to gaming today.

Are you stoned?

And you do realize that Super monkey balls is a franchise and wasn't first on the Wii right?

vagrant said:
Are you stoned?

And you do realize that Super monkey balls is a franchise and wasn't first on the Wii right?

Arcades have the best classic games and now I can play them with my Wii through the virtual console. Metroid brought a new female perspective to gaming. Once you guys understand the complexity behind the cpu microprocessors and ram slots you would understand why the Wii is going to win.

lazygunn said:
Arcades have the best classic games and now I can play them with my Wii through the virtual console. Metroid brought a new female perspective to gaming. Once you guys understand the complexity behind the cpu microprocessors and ram slots you would understand why the Wii is going to win.

I have a degree in computer networking and will have a degree in pc tech at the end of next semester.

Did you just say the complexity of RAM slots? Seriously, are you stoned?

vagrant said:
I have a degree in computer networking and will have a degree in pc tech at the end of next semester.

Did you just say the complexity of RAM slots? Seriously, are you stoned?

Listen I used to work at a games store and I know the Wii will do best. Red Steel is an awesome game because you get to feel like you're a Japanese Sword Master. You probably dont even understand how innovative Nintendo really is.

you really dont know how repetative you sound with how innovative it can really be!!! like OMG PWNZOR! Dude we dont even wana go into cpu and graphics compared to the PS3, sorry, they put a better rig together and can produce far better graphics, slots dont do ****.

Prelude said:
you really dont know how repetative you sound with how innovative it can really be!!! like OMG PWNZOR! Dude we dont even wana go into cpu and graphics compared to the PS3, sorry, they put a better rig together and can produce far better graphics, slots dont do ****.

The Wii revolutionized my living room exercise routine. Trauma Center makes me feel like a real surgeon. I have a degree in gaming software development so i know what Im talking about.

haha should we all whip out our degrees, your like the 3rd to do it. Lord sure the wii is a fun toy but damn, put it out for 400 and update the graphics to todays modern day! I think it woulda been so much better to do this, People are knocking down eachother to buy em now for the dirt cheap bargan of 250, imagine if they woulda spent another 150 on a better graphics card! WOW yah the wii could have really rocked! OMG my degree is from Microsoft and Nvidia! yup so i PWN YOU NOOB!

Prelude said:
haha should we all whip out our degrees, your like the 3rd to do it. Lord sure the wii is a fun toy but damn, put it out for 400 and update the graphics to todays modern day! I think it woulda been so much better to do this, People are knocking down eachother to buy em now for the dirt cheap bargan of 250, imagine if they woulda spent another 150 on a better graphics card! WOW yah the wii could have really rocked! OMG my degree is from Microsoft and Nvidia! yup so i PWN YOU NOOB!

The Wiimote will usher in a new age of gaming. Excite truck brings a new meaning to fun and excitement. I mean it is called excite truck after all. I can sit here and debate this topic all night.

Prelude said:

Madden for the Wii really makes me feel like Im an actual football star. Sony and MS may try to be cool but we all know Nintendo has it down. The Wii is the holy grale of console gaming. Goldeneye was the best game ever made and I can. You'd have to be retarded to believe otherwise.

Could you stop replying to your own posts with your own accounts?

I recommend therapy.

haha should we all whip out our degrees, your like the 3rd to do it

It was pretty necessary in the context. Seeing as how he was trying to make it seem as though noone understand the stuff.

Back