Nintendo is obviously the best!

vagrant said:
Could you stop replying to your own posts with your own accounts?

I recommend therapy.

It was pretty necessary in the context. Seeing as how he was trying to make it seem as though noone understand the stuff.

The Wii has the style and skill to be number one and overtake the retarded xbox and ps2. Wii Play is the most innovative game ever. Nintendo knows value so if you try to debate ill just say the price idiot.

ganton said:
well i admit that there the best but they took a hit with gc

The PSP is cool because you can plug in a GPS device but the Wii offers actual functunality and with style. I remember the days playing Donkey Kong and thanks to the Wii I can relive them like all over again. Duh.

wtf man this thread sounds really stupid, im pretty sure that vagrant is right. its jsut the same guy replying to himself. when he (as lazygunn) quoted the guy, his reply had absolutely nothing to do with the line that he quoted!

This is obviously a joke thread. It does not take a degree to see that. Simple solution to this...don't respond to it!

The only reason why the dreamcast failed was because the technology they packed into it was way to advanced for what gamers wanted at that time. Hopefully PS3 will result the same, I don't think everyone is ready for the Blu Ray just yet..

lazygunn said:
Monkey ball for the Wii revolutionized the genre of rolling monkey balls. You dont even understand how important the Wii is to gaming today.
The genre of rolling monkey balls...
Pretty impressive.

I'm sure they'll surf the wave of the rolling monkey ball revolution to unprecedented success. :wtf:

vagrant said:
I have a degree in computer networking and will have a degree in pc tech at the end of next semester.

Did you just say the complexity of RAM slots? Seriously, are you stoned?

maybe he means the fact that the wii specs seem low compared to the other systems of this gen, but that comparing the specs means nothing because it's the architecture that matters, the cpu was custom made for the wii etc.

phatboix91 said:
wtf man this thread sounds really stupid, im pretty sure that vagrant is right. its jsut the same guy replying to himself. when he (as lazygunn) quoted the guy, his reply had absolutely nothing to do with the line that he quoted!

The Wii changes everything. Its as simple as that. With Wii Sports I was able to shed all the pounds I gained from laying on the sofa for so long. Nintendo is cheap and affordable so you know they will win.

Redan499 said:
The only reason why the dreamcast failed was because the technology they packed into it was way to advanced for what gamers wanted at that time. Hopefully PS3 will result the same, I don't think everyone is ready for the Blu Ray just yet..

The SNES had the best gameplay of all of the 16 bit systems and now I can play those good ol days again with my Wii. Rayman makes me laugh and laugh with its funny Wii usage. Nintendo is obviously the best.

Back