Nintendo is obviously the best!

Mortel04 said:
The genre of rolling monkey balls...
Pretty impressive.

I'm sure they'll surf the wave of the rolling monkey ball revolution to unprecedented success. :wtf:

The Wii is the holy grale of console gaming. I played Excite Bike in the day and this brought back memories of its depth and complex race tactics. You are a just a fanboy moron.

i am actually stoned, well not sp much anymore but still , these witm8's are ****ing funnyyy

lasseee said:
i am actually stoned, well not sp much anymore but still , these witm8's are ****ing funnyyy

Okay look at how amazing wii is when you think about the first platforms like Magnavox Odyssey. With Wii Sports I was able to shed all the pounds I gained from laying on the sofa for so long. Listen if you dont agree with me I think your stupid.

True. The wii, since it is so interactive, it does make you lose a couple of pounds wether you want it to or not. If you really want a workout stand 15feet away from the sensor bar and play tennis while running around

xXxWiixXx said:
True. The wii, since it is so interactive, it does make you lose a couple of pounds wether you want it to or not. If you really want a workout stand 15feet away from the sensor bar and play tennis while running around

The Nintendo DS and Wii make Sony look stupid. After playing Need For Speed Carbon made me feel like a real life underground racing champion. Nintendo doesnt have anything to worry about now with their original ideas.

xbandaidx said:
Funny thread, especially posts where people try to spell stupid, but can't.

The Dreamcast failed because of Nintendo's marketing strategy which will now defeat Microsoft and Sony with the Wii. I remember the days playing Donkey Kong and thanks to the Wii I can relive them like all over again. I can sit here and debate this topic all night.

vagrant said:
If only there was a cure for fetile alcohol syndrome.

Listen I used to work at a games store and I know the Wii will do best. Monkey ball for the Wii revolutionized the genre of rolling monkey balls. You dont even understand how important the Wii is to gaming today.

Back