Nintendo is obviously the best!

lemontea said:
Listen I used to work at a games store and I know the Wii will do best. Monkey ball for the Wii revolutionized the genre of rolling monkey balls. You dont even understand how important the Wii is to gaming today.

Can you give me your email so I can continue to make fun of you evne after you get your multiple accounts banned?

nintendo has had the best games in almost evry category eg.
adventure- legend of zelda series
fps shooter- goldeneye (halo's got nothin on goldeneye!!!!)
fighting- supersmash bros
platformer (2d and 3d)- mario series , donkeykong 64 and kirby
minigames- warioware
life simulator- animal crossing
racing- mario kart
tps shooter- re4 (they screwed it up in the ps2 version)

i guess nintendo doesn't have any epic rpgs but i dont play those anyways.

agree or disagree with my list, i dont care

vagrant said:
Can you give me your email so I can continue to make fun of you evne after you get your multiple accounts banned?

Only one account; have some mod check the IPs.

The Wii is so cool and I really am glad to have one over the PS3. Trauma Center makes me feel like a real surgeon. Reggie says that the Wii would be good and I believe him.

elmo_999 said:
minigames- warioware
racing- mario kart

The Wiimote will usher in a new age of gaming. Gt Pro Series is the best game ever created and it is for the Wii. And if you don't think so youre wrong.

I never tried any warioware games, but I have Mario Party, and they rock hardcore in my opinion.

and also the the threadstarter is obvisually just jerking your chains. Probably some PS3 fanboy.

xbandaidx said:
I never tried any warioware games, but I have Mario Party, and they rock hardcore in my opinion.

and also the the threadstarter is obvisually just jerking your chains. Probably some PS3 fanboy.

Leave it to a ps3 fanboy to jerk a bunch of guy's "chains"

elmo_999 said:
minigames- warioware
racing- mario kart

brawl only uses gc controllers

vagrant said:
Leave it to a ps3 fanboy to jerk a bunch of guy's "chains"

I detest ps3.

Just because the PS2 won in the last generation it doesnt mean that the innovation of the Wii wont let it win this time. In fact I heard from my brother who used to work at a Gamestop that its selling 10 times better than the PS3. Call of Duty 3 was best with the Wiimote. You guys dont even understand how complex and innovative the Wii really is.

Last edited:
lemontea said:
The Dreamcast failed because of Nintendo's marketing strategy which will now defeat Microsoft and Sony with the Wii. I remember the days playing Donkey Kong and thanks to the Wii I can relive them like all over again. I can sit here and debate this topic all night.

that has nothing to do with your quote.....

lemontea said:
I detest ps3.

Just because the PS2 won in the last generation it doesnt mean that the innovation of the Wii wont let it win this time. In fact I heard from my brother who used to work at a Gamestop that its selling 10 times better than the PS3. Call of Duty 3 was best with the Wiimote. You guys dont even understand how complex and innovative the Wii really is.

Maybe because there are more Wiis being produced than PS3's in the first place? Have you thought of that?

lemontea said:
I detest ps3.

thats because ps3's aren't much better then xboxs with games there worse and therer 600 freaking bucks plus blue ray hasn't won the consle war yet and maybe it wont

ganton said:
thats because ps3's aren't much better then xboxs with games there worse and therer 600 freaking bucks plus blue ray hasn't won the consle war yet and maybe it wont

Nintendo really has innovation down with their new and exciting consoles. Playing Resident Evil will be way scarier with the Wiimote. Nintendo started out the best and continues to be the best.

xbandaidx said:
Maybe because there are more Wiis being produced than PS3's in the first place? Have you thought of that?

If I didnt have my Wii I wouldnt even feel like playing games. Gt Pro Series is the best game ever created and it is for the Wii. Nintendo is obviously the best.

lazygunn said:
The Dreamcast failed because of Nintendo's marketing strategy which will now defeat Microsoft and Sony with the Wii. With Wii Sports I was able to shed all the pounds I gained from laying on the sofa for so long. You guys dont even understand how complex and innovative the Wii really is.

did you really lose weight by playing wii sports?

lemontea - I disagree with your assessment about the PS3. The graphics make it clearly superior as it actually feels like I am in the game. When I play Genji, it is like I am back in ancient Japan fighting giant crabs.

It costs more, and in turn is for the true gamers.

Back