Nintendo is possibly releasing 11mil Wiis...

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
"Wii unit production - higher then expected
October 5th, 2006

It seems like you will have a very, very good chance of getting yourself a way come launch day. Nintendo promised 4 million Wii units by the end of the year, and 6 million units by the end of their fiscal year. Seems like they are far exceeding those numbers if you ask UBS.

The numbers they are releasing are much higher then what Nintendo has talked about. They report that from their information, Nintendo could have anywhere from 7 to 9 million Wii units completed in addition to 2 million units that have already been built. That would mean a possible 11 million units for Wii launch just in 2006 alone.

Let’s just hope Nintendo has the software numbers to match the console side of things!

"

http://gonintendo.com/?p=6411

Looks liek we get a REALLY good chance of getting a wii!

holy ****! that is VERY good news! however i wont have to worrie if i win this damn contest im in heh

But do they have 11 million wii-motes, 11 million nunchuks, 11 million sensor bars, 22 million AA batteries, 11 million wii-stands and 11 million copies of wii sports to go with them?

Oh, and 11 million instruction booklets, 11 million safety booklets, 11 million wii-boxes and all that inner pacakaging.

chessaholic said:
But do they have 11 million wii-motes, 11 million nunchuks, 11 million sensor bars, 22 million AA batteries, 11 million wii-stands and 11 million copies of wii sports to go with them?

Oh, and 11 million instruction booklets, 11 million safety booklets, 11 million wii-boxes and all that inner pacakaging.
Yup they have 11 million and w/e You know how? THEY ALL COME WITHH THE WII XD 11 million wiis means 11 million what ever you said lol

Yeah.. lol

Very good news... They better have enough Zelda's though, cuz I haven't preordered that :(

when they say wii they have already build are they already boxed and sent to stores or what does anyone actualy know i wish someone would release a picture of a stack of wii boxes at the back room of game stop lol

Link_of_Hyrule said:
when they say wii they have already build are they already boxed and sent to stores or what does anyone actualy know i wish someone would release a picture of a stack of wii boxes at the back room of game stop lol
they dont ship them untill a few days before release because they dont want people to get them early (just think. if places were already getting them in, some of the employees would have taken one and post pics all over the net of them play Wii sports or Zelda or MP3)

Mitch2025 said:
they dont ship them untill a few days before release because they dont want people to get them early (just think. if places were already getting them in, some of the employees would have taken one and post pics all over the net of them play Wii sports or Zelda or MP3)
Yea and thank god that they do this XD

Back