Nintendo making 41.6666666 Wiis per minute (aka no shortage conspiracy)

CrowTRobot

Blades Of Steel
Jan 3, 2007
1.8 million consoles per month according to the latest stats.

In a month with 30 days, that's 60,000 per day.

2,500 per hour.

41.66666 repeating per minute.

No company trying to create a shortage would have this type of production. Consoles aren't the same as an assembly line of machines that fill cans of Coke. These are intricate electronics we're talking here.

And being able to put one together in 7/10 of a second is pretty impressive.

*end conspiracy*

Nice math, I don't feel liking checking it for error but looks legit. I got bored in Spanish last week and calculated the Seconds until Christmas because that's when I'm getting my WII!!! Woo!

I work at a company that manufacturers complex electronics, and 40 units a minute isn't a big deal. The reason for this is called automation!!!! It's a wonderful thing, and is used in extremely complex electronics (because no human would be capable of matching that capability).

I find it funny you made this thread just to argue another thread.

BTW, cell phone companies produce more than double that, and IMHO the RF portion of a cell phone requires more testing and tuning then a Wii.

JAKE196 said:

41 in 60 = 1 point something.

That would we true if it was 60/41.

But since it's 41 Wiis every minute...7/10 of a second.

CrowTRobot said:

41 Wii's produced in 60 seconds is one Wii every 1.46 seconds.

thats funny i thought they were only selling 400,00 to 500,00 wiis per month and selling out. but by your figures they should be way past all the other consoles in sells. and past there currently 13 million mark. with that kind of production the sales numbers and shortages arent matching so where are all the rest of the 500,00 wiis going

JAKE196 said:

41 in 60 = 1 point something.

CrowTRobot said:

JAKE196 said:
but. . . if you make 41 wiis in 60 seconds it would more than one second. . . . . . . :cryin:

Skippy said:
41 Wii's produced in 60 seconds is one Wii every 1.46 seconds.

60 divided by.... on nvm they beat me too it :tard:

Just so you know, there not really making a Wii every 7/10 of a second. Thats like impossible. Its probley more like Cookies then Coke, Every hour they finish a batch of 2.500 Wiis, Sorry but I noticted that lolz

yungblood6 said:
thats funny i thought they were only selling 400,00 to 500,00 wiis per month and selling out. but by your figures they should be way past all the other consoles in sells. and past there currently 13 million mark. with that kind of production the sales numbers and shortages arent matching so where are all the rest of the 500,00 wiis going

Those 400k to 500k figures are the US only. The rest are spread out over the rest of the world.

zurukea said:
Just so you know, there not really making a Wii every 7/10 of a second. Thats like impossible. Its probley more like Cookies then Coke, Every hour they finish a batch of 2.500 Wiis, Sorry but I noticted that lolz

I think we gathered that.

Wow that was the funniest math war ive ever seen. 60/41 is uhh uhh .... 2 TRILLION bahaha. and the guy got corrected and even stated that is 41 wii's in 60 seconds lol. Gosh that was funny. stop skipping and go to math class. do that and ill go to english haha

Back