nintendo media summit

Wii Sports 2 is a sure thing. I'd rather they unveiled information on something else. I think it'll be something new. I'd be happy to hear about a Mario Kart though. Mario Kart Wii Online, now that would be a killer app.

what would wii sports 2 have in it? more sports, more indepth to the sports that are already there like baseball or tennis

Yea and most of all online. Actually running the bases in baseball would be an addition

THE MEDIA SUMMIT IS HAPPENIN RIGHT NOW! BUT THE MEDIA CANT PRINT ANYTHING TILL TOMOROW THEY ARENT ALLOWED....sorry forgot about caps lock but yea that means tomorow we will get the super smash bros website update plus the media summit

Aw man..

How'd you know that anyway :/

Ign nintendo doesnt want anything released to the public today but tomorow.....oh man tomorow we are in for a treat

jaja i kno but hey we waited 7 days for crap from the ssbb website we can wait 1 for really good info

:( Apparently...

I'm hoping for some accidental leaks..

just one more day. then smash info (they'd bettah release some...) and mario kart, i'd be happy with just that :| but a bit more won't hurt anyone.

I don't care about Mario Kart, I wanna see more about Smash and the new Zelda and probably new Wii channels.

by the way any of you guys have any interesting Miis? like animals and such

I can't see anything maorly new being announced tbh...just dates and some videos of the current projects maybe.

yeah maybe, but they said they would have a new project announced, who knows

Back