Nintendo needs to add these games to virtual console

Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, Goldeneye and Banjo and Kazooie will not be coming to virtual console any time soon seeing as they are not owned solely by Nintendo but by Rare who have since parted ways with Nintendo.

Diddy Kong racing owns. just cause u cant beat it doesnt mean its a bad game, and Spinty does that mean that those games will never come to virtual console or they will just take couple years to?

Well there's currently a big argument between Nintendo, Rare and Microsoft over Goldeneye for the 64. Rare belong to Microsoft now so getting a Rare game on the virtual console is very nearly impossible. Nintendo owns the Donkey Kong franchise but Rare owns the actual game. I'd look forward to Majora's Mask certainly coming out on virtual console at some point and maybe a bit later, there shouldn't be a problem with Snowboard Kids. Who knows though?

Hylian said:
I agree.But maybe someone likes to have a specific game of the series and doesn't want to pay a whole wii game. From the other hand that isn't fair for the anthology.Anyway!

He did say "All the Metal Slugs".

im still waiting for mario rpg and the tmnt time traveling one.. (both snes)

Games i wish

SNES
Breath of fire 1
Super mario all stars

N64
Goldeneye
DK 64
Super smash brothers
Zelda majora's mask
Any mario party

Sega
Sonic and Knuckles

Save your bloody time

Just get the collecters disc
It will save you some cash

Genesis:

Crue Ball

NES:

Super Tecmo Bowl
Double Dragon
Rush n Attack
Tetris

SNES:

Wario Woods
Pilotwings

TG16:

Legendary Axe

I may add more later, its late, cant think

I'd like to see more foreign imports, specifically a game most of us, at least kinda, never got the opportunity to play, "Yume Kojo: Doki Doki Panic" the Japanese game that Super Mario 2 was based on. Also Super Tecmo Bowl would be much more worth it if they had rights to players' names...which definetly will not happen.

Spinty said:
Well there's currently a big argument between Nintendo, Rare and Microsoft over Goldeneye for the 64. Rare belong to Microsoft now so getting a Rare game on the virtual console is very nearly impossible. Nintendo owns the Donkey Kong franchise but Rare owns the actual game. I'd look forward to Majora's Mask certainly coming out on virtual console at some point and maybe a bit later, there shouldn't be a problem with Snowboard Kids. Who knows though?

But Donkey Kong Country was done by Rare and thats on the VC. I think the fact that Nintendo owns the franchise, they can do what they want with the game.

Back