Nintendo of Europe announce full show coverage

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Nintendo of Europe have announced on their website they plan to cover the upcoming conferences in full.
On Friday we’ll have full coverage of the Wii event right here, so you can find out the official word straight from the source as soon as it’s made public.

What’s it all about? Well, you’ll just have to wait and see. But as the text on the invitation card teasingly states:

All of you will be excited, intrigued and interested in what we have to show you.

This is an event you must not miss. Wii promise.

Plus, if you’re a VIP 24:7 then make sure you keep an eye on your Lounge later this week for an exclusive Wii-related news just for you.

source: http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=V-nr-Y09dfulRzUxI8nWtQpJgSjVaHrn

Definitely worth bookmarking :)

your damn lucky its on a friday for you! you can stay up all night getting coverage

Well I know a few people geting one
ones gota hyperactive son so hes hopeing it will ware him out

Great news, means that I won't be getting too much work done on Friday :arf:

Does anyone know at what time the show will start in London?

Is It This Friday Or Next Friday?

EDIT: Crap...I'm Out Of School NEXT Friday(acrodesian in-school service)...But It Says The 15th...Dangit...

OMFG!!!! I just got this really strong feeling about something, think about this.
Nintendo's press conferences held in this order:
1. JP
2. US
3. EUR
Now in Japan they confirmed a dec.2 release date
and presuming that the November 19. release for the US is correct, this would actually mean that they are holding the EUR press conference last because they will reveal the first ever launch to come to europe before the US And JP!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

And also, why else would Nintendo europe be the only Nintendo site broadcasting the event live???????????

What do you think????? This would be soooooooooooooo awsome!!!!!

Last edited:
Back