Nintendo ON.

neat, but I don't feel like tripping on a object, and destroying that fine art.

i know it's fake... but you guys do remember the virtual boy right? if nintendo did anything like this they'd be digging their own grave.

thank god for the wii!

If that wasn't utter CRAP, and Nintendo actually made that, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

And if Nintendo did make something like that, it would be much better.

CashMoneyGifford said:
i know it's fake... but you guys do remember the virtual boy right? if nintendo did anything like this they'd be digging their own grave.

thank god for the wii!

I sure do remember that. I forgot what it was called though. I do remember that games were only rendered in 2 colours, red and black. Making it much like the gameboys green and black display.
Remember the nes punchout glove?? thank god the wii actually works, lol

The Wii could use a helmet-type thing as a screen, to totally immerse you in the game. It wouldn't take modifying the console either, but in order to do that you'd really have to have a lot of space, 'cause since you're not looking at the TV, you'll probably hit something with your fist or the Wiimote, which is why the whole helmet thing would never work, in my opinion.

...yeah it looks really cool...but I hope games never come to this! Wearing umcomfortable helmets just aint my thing....... but the concept is great and Id definentley buy it!

Back