nintendo online movement

dangert

Banned
Mar 31, 2009
Rem I said Nintendo were thinkin of ways to rival xbox live what i seen on ign sorry i couldn't get a link but here is a link saying nintendo are making a online network called wii together http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=3543 personally the signin up is over the top i mean whats happend2 the kidswho've got xbox live they get raped ? but still its signz ov progress
personally with the games and graphics of the games getting better im excited about owning a wii what do you think about this we already know we will have dlc later this year :) go nintendo!!!!

Last edited:
Rem I said Nintendo were thing of ways to rival xbox live what i seen on ign sorry i couldn't get a link but here is a link saying nintendo are making a online network called wii together http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=3543 personally the signin up is over the top i mean whats happend2 the kidswho've got xbox live they get raped ? but still its signz ov progress
personally with the games and graphics of the games getting better im excited about owning a wii what do you think about this we already know we will have dlc later this year :) go nintendo!!!!

1) It's difficult at best to decipher your post, since the spelling and run-on sentences are painful.

2) That link is to an obvious parody article.

Hw i spelt tht and the lack of grammer was ment so dnt comment on wat i alredy no i just wonna knw what ppl think ov this wii together if i wanted to knw what you 4rt of my grammer id hya u as a tutor :D no disrespect ment

what ?

Rem I said Nintendo were thinkin of ways to rival xbox live what i seen on ign sorry i couldn't get a link but here is a link saying nintendo are making a online network called wii together http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=3543 personally the signin up is over the top i mean whats happend2 the kidswho've got xbox live they get raped ? but still its signz ov progress

ths wld dfntly wld b sr t rd if u cld spll. lol

I can spell can't you see that? :D
Just can't be arsed to type correct grammar its long and I'm lazy.
Can you understand me now? :S

I can spell can't you see that? :D
Just can't be arsed to type correct grammar its long and I'm lazy.
Can you understand me now? :S
Well you should do that more often. You're not going to get peoples opinion on the matter if half the people coming to this thread can't understand what you're saying. :lol:

Well you should do that more often. You're not going to get peoples opinion on the matter if half the people coming to this thread can't understand what you're saying. :lol:

Yeah that's true. There is a difference between using a word shortcut here and there (such as "k" for "okay" or even "dnt" for "don't") but when your post uses them excessively its like reading a language that you barely know and have to decipher.

Back