nintendo pelase add!

wii7036

wiisupernerd
Sep 12, 2007
Hillsborough
Wii Online Code
1147-8411-9710-7036
does anyone know how i can ask nintendo to add games to the virtual console? also i want to know if nintendo is going to put perfict dark(64) on the virtual console or not. tell me por favor! thanks wii7036

ok u first need to put into it by first going to the vitual account place then once u get ur wii points, $10=1000 wii points. then u can go buy what ever u want.
i don't think they'll put perfect dark on they but that'll be sick if they do but i'm looking forward to smash bros.

i want perfect dark too
this was a good game for N64

chikupi said:
ok u first need to put into it by first going to the vitual account place then once u get ur wii points, $10=1000 wii points. then u can go buy what ever u want.
i don't think they'll put perfect dark on they but that'll be sick if they do but i'm looking forward to smash bros.

Nintendo might be waiting for Brawl to releasing Smash Bros. on the VC.

they will not put perfect dark unless they can work things out with RARE

Darn! i NEED perfict dark too live and i threw away my 64 because i thought 'the wii will have it on the virtual console' :mad2:

wii7036 said:
Darn! i NEED perfict dark too live and i threw away my 64 because i thought 'the wii will have it on the virtual console' :mad2:

Well that was foolish... lol no but i wish they could get perfect dark and goldeneye on it...but who doesn't honestly. I really hope they release smash bros right before brawl to get everyone hooked again. I looooove me some ssb!

if they don't put it on VC, use emulators.

sorry. i did not see that.:tard: i was using the wiionline, it must have typed somthing else.

Back