nintendo "plastic"

NeMeZyZ

Chapter .1
Aug 20, 2006
Miami Beach, fl
havent' anyone notice the famouse nintendo plastic? this is something i always talk about with my friends n lover, ppl wonder if u drop your console and it break and so on... but nintendo? i'ma be REAL honest....killer instinct, killer instinct gold (my two fav games, best fighters EVER) super mario 64 and a bunch of n64, and snes games used to piss me off when i lost or what not, and let me tell you, my response wasn't very nice. lmfao hell just thinking about it cracks me up. i would LITTERALLY grab the system and THROW it again the wall, throw the controller against tv, bash the snes or 64 on the floor and stomp it, sometimes i even got the controller and bashed it against my forehead and caused the analog stick to get stuck on the down-right position, and gave me pains....hmm what else is there? man so many things--oh yea throw the remose against the console man oh man i REALLY hope i'm not alone in this lol i remeber doing it to the dreamcast too, but not too much bcuz it broke so easily ANYWAYZ!!! getting to my point, don't worry about *accidently* breaking your system, nintendo knows how to make their plastic, even the gamecube, i dropped it like twice,...no for real...don't look at me like that! i'm serious, it was by MISTAKE and not even a chip

NeMeZyZ said:
havent' anyone notice the famouse nintendo plastic? this is something i always talk about with my friends n lover, ppl wonder if u drop your console and it break and so on... but nintendo? i'ma be REAL honest....killer instinct, killer instinct gold (my two fav games, best fighters EVER) super mario 64 and a bunch of n64, and snes games used to piss me off when i lost or what not, and let me tell you, my response wasn't very nice. lmfao hell just thinking about it cracks me up. i would LITTERALLY grab the system and THROW it again the wall, throw the controller against tv, bash the snes or 64 on the floor and stomp it, sometimes i even got the controller and bashed it against my forehead and caused the analog stick to get stuck on the down-right position, and gave me pains....hmm what else is there? man so many things--oh yea throw the remose against the console man oh man i REALLY hope i'm not alone in this lol i remeber doing it to the dreamcast too, but not too much bcuz it broke so easily ANYWAYZ!!! getting to my point, don't worry about *accidently* breaking your system, nintendo knows how to make their plastic, even the gamecube, i dropped it like twice,...no for real...don't look at me like that! i'm serious, it was by MISTAKE and not even a chip
lmao, u need anger managment, i could never do that to my precious nintendo. :lol: :lol:

sorry but WHAT??? I didnt understanded anything... ah and ur signature is just horrible man

that is not true me and my brother were playin on seperate gamecubes to see who could beat sonic the hedgehog first and i kept on dying so i smashed the control against the ground and it split in half, and i was 14 at the time.

NeMeZyZ said:
lol sorry i was 12-13-14 at the time
Eh? I'm 14 now and I don't ever do anything like that, neither did I do anything like that when I was 12/13. I do get angry at games a lot, but when I do get angry I normally swear or shout (etc) but hardly ever take my anger out on the console. I think the worst thing I ever done was put my Gamecube (and my DS and GBAsp if I got angry at their games) in the bin (I took it back out immediatly though), oh and I used to bash my GC controller. Oh, I almost forget, very recently I go sooo angry I GRABBED the Gamecube... and turned it off.

The only console I think I have ever broke my GBC, when I was about 8 I got angry at it and broke the screen. I also broke my DS but I done that accidently (My DS Lite replaced it though:D ). When I got angry at GB games I yanked the catridge out of the GB and threw it cartridge at the wall (which caused absolutly no damage), but I always felt guilty afterwards and made sure the game was all right.

Back