Nintendo Power-New RPG to be revealed on Next Cover

I 'preciate the info on the Sonig RPG nic7
WiiChat said:
You must spread some more rep around before giving it to nic7 again
Damn...

Well, my guess is maybe AC too...

sorabrawl said:
Kingdom Hearts please.
Probably Sonic because Sega's trying to get more interest for sonic games (Sonic in Brawl)
Sorry guys but if there's any kh title that they will announce will be the one on the DS (I think its like the 64 days, i forgot i haven't played kh2 in a while)

Yeah, there has been a DS Kingdom Hearts game called 358/2 days announced. (Which means that it won't be on the cover) But I still think the Wii has a pretty solid chance of getting a Kingdom Hearts game. (Not saying Kingdom Hearts 3, but maybe a spin-off or remake)

Square does seem to be interested in Wii and I could see them at least throwing the Wii at least one Kingdom Hearts.

But my guess is still on something unexpected.

Last edited:
You know, the fact that we've really heard nothing about Kingdom Hearts 3 at all really does leave open the possibility that it comes to a platform other than the PS3.

They could have only recently decided on a platform to develop on after each console had a year on the market...

I still think it'll be on PS3 though.

Last edited:
they might announce kingdom hearts 3 on the wii you really never know (snake on brawl)
Well if Geno makes it to Brawl Super Mario RPG 2 could be a possibility
Also if Geno makes it there might be a Chrono Trigger game (I haven't played the game)
Multi-Platform Console Game of KH just like handhelds?
I heard Tetsuya and Sakurai were good friends also so maybe Tetsuya told Sak about the new kingdom hearts wii game and after Sak heard that he decided to put Sora onto his poll. Why would he put Sora in the poll for just two games on handhelds?

Last edited:
sorabrawl said:
they might announce kingdom hearts 3 on the wii you really never know (snake on brawl)
Well if Geno makes it to Brawl Super Mario RPG 2 could be a possibility
Also if Geno makes it there might be a Chrono Trigger game (I haven't played the game)

What?!

I don't get your logic.

Do any Wii games have 4-player online co-op yet?

I hope it's not Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii... I want it on PS3... I just think it'll be better if it came out for PS3, don't really know why.

it would better on wii...trust me:yesnod:
also how would the disney worlds (other than pixar) cope with the graphics of PS3?

Back