Nintendo Power-New RPG to be revealed on Next Cover

Well I was hoping it would be like... the Kingdom Hearts 2 secret movie thingy.

And I just don't want it to be like... Bit better than KH2 graphics with those controls. I prefer the traditional controls. And... I want it to be a looooong game, and with the capacity of blu-ray it could be reeeeeally long.

sorabrawl said:
i agree but PS3 doesn't really suit the audience of Kingdom Hearts

They are working on that though... Games like LittleBigPlanet suit the younger audience.

Another thing is like, co-op play, the PS3 can use a headset which makes it a lot easier to communicate. And a hard drive for additional content for the game, which would be good.

iamreptar said:
off topic but is Nintendo Power worth subscribing to ?

Well, it's got some good articles, reviews, and screens. But usually just a day or two after it comes to print you can get all of the info of the internet. So, I'd say no.. (Even though I do subscribe myself)

Celestial said:
They are working on that though... Games like LittleBigPlanet suit the younger audience.

Another thing is like, co-op play, the PS3 can use a headset which makes it a lot easier to communicate. And a hard drive for additional content for the game, which would be good.

Because you know, parents like their little kids playing online and talking online. Whats with KH3 having co-op? I think that would suck. I'd keep telling the guy playing with me to F off and leave me alone. With KH I like to play alone. :lol:
For three weeks I played KH2 non-stop. It was like morphine for my broken leg. All I said during this time were shut up! get out! an love you. (to my mum :3) If only I'd had some hallucinogens for the rest of the time. :p jk or am I? yes.

nic7 said:
Well, it's got some good articles, reviews, and screens. But usually just a day or two after it comes to print you can get all of the info of the internet. So, I'd say no.. (Even though I do subscribe myself)

what website has the info ?

It's all over the place. I imagine any info you'd need would be posted here. And, if you can't find it here gonintendo.com usually will have it. (But you'll have to extensively follow the site)

Golden Sun 3, please.

Kingdom Hearts III would be fine, too. XD

Sadly, I'd bet money it's going to be neither of those.

isnt animal crossing a SIM, not an RPG?

anyways it's going to be a new game, i doubt it will be a remake or a sequel.

hope it turns out good for all you wii rpg fans!

Back