Nintendo power question...

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
i have issue 222 of nintendo power and i have a question...
first, why does it say december on the spine, when its not even novmber yet?

I just got this issue too. Nintendo Power is always ahead by a month or so for some reason, I never understood why. That was a really depressing issue, since they kept on saying "Get ready for December 3rd!!"...

~~~

On another thought, I'm really glad that Future isn't changing anything about the magazine. One thing that kind of made me mad was that instead of putting the Player's Pulse card in the magazine for us to send in to enter, they got rid of it and put in advertisement cards...Oh well, it's still looking good!

Last edited:
MySims said:
i have issue 222 of nintendo power and i have a question...
first, why does it say december on the spine, when its not even novmber yet?
I think that they date magazines a month ahead to make sure that it stays on sale until that date so it wont be taken off the shelves early by newsagents. As for why the NP December issue would be a little earlier i would guess because of the holidays coming up.

Torchik said:
On another thought, I'm really glad that Future isn't changing anything about the magazine. One thing that kind of made me mad was that instead of putting the Player's Pulse card in the magazine for us to send in to enter, they got rid of it and put in advertisement cards...Oh well, it's still looking good!

What bummed me out about it was that when I went to the site to renew my subscription, they wouldn't let me pick out a gift. Usually I renew it on the site because it lets you pick from a list of previous gifts, but this only gave me the option of getting the Phantom Hourglass guidebook. Not a bad thing since I do own the game, but I was kind of disappointed they took that option away from me.

Back