Nintendo Power Reviews Brawl

Yeah, having an SSBB2 would kill SSBB and make us forget about it.

Like Budokai Tenkaichi 1, and then release of BT2 and then 3.....

Havin An SSBB2 On Any Console Would Probably Make Us Forget SSBB!
Or Is That What You Were Gettin At Shion?:confused:

Lugia said:
all you need to do is read these forums to know its far from perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! guessing on the fact of what other people who have played it have said and what weve seen it cant be more then a 8? youd have to be on crack to give it a 10 which in their spare time waiting for the game to come out so we get REAL reviews they probably have nothing better to do.
Have you even played the game? There is no point trying to give it a score if you haven't even played it.

cant wait till brawl comes out
wat if brawl has no online here in aus like MOHH2:yikes:

most of the other consoles focus on fps or fps adventure/ strategy games. It would just be weird for the 360 to have that kind of a cartoonish game. Like, it's not serious enough for those type of consoles.

Man, Brawl is not cartoonish.

Jump Ultimate Stars is what I call cartoonish....

The 360 juct cant get over the fact that nintendo made the damn cooler game that 360 os PS3 will NEVER have.

Brawl beats those consoles hands down.

lol

Some of SSB's characters do not have realistic models, and therefore many people may consider them to be cartoons.

...Or maybe they just liked the game.. it got multiple perfect scores..

Lugia said:
its not just the roster. lack of strategy involved in battles, SSE sounds sort of faulty as a storyline, an assist trophy is like another pokeball... some of them are alright ideas but with items its getting to the point of total spam and it seems like some of the people grading this game forget its the 3rd in a series of games. i dont know about the rest of you but ill be playing the game in a matter of hours like i always had it.

Your bad aspects that you point out are merely opinion, Personally, I like AT.

Do you think that the game will be raining items, they've made it into a light mixture, as I've noticed, AT don't appear often.

Just because it's the third series in the release does NOT mean anything, it could be good or bad, and as we've seen it, its good. Look at Ratchet and Clank 3, that games was also third in the series and it was the only other game I liked as much as the Smash games, and I consider it a 9.0 game, with the others being not as good IMO.

I realize that everything that everyone says about the game is just their opinion, anyone on this thread, IGN, Nintendo Power, ect. even being critics its still opinions but so far there have been more 9.5 and up reviews than 9.5 and down, so it seems that most every else like the game than not.

I respect your opinion but your bad aspects are just your opinion, not fact.

Last edited:
Vigilante said:
Your bad aspects that you point out are merely opinion, Personally, I like AT.

Do you think that the game will be raining items, they've made it into a light mixture, as I've noticed, AT don't appear often.

Just because it's the third series in the release does NOT mean anything, it could be good or bad, and as we've seen it, its good. Look at Ratchet and Clank 3, that games was also third in the series and it was the only other game I liked as much as the Smash games, and I consider it a 9.0 game, with the others being not as good IMO.

I realize that everything that everyone says about the game is just their opinion, anyone on this thread, IGN, Nintendo Power, ect. even being critics its still opinions but so far there have been more 9.5 and up reviews than 9.5 and down, so it seems that most every else like the game than not.

I respect your opinion but your bad aspects are just your opinion, not fact.

You are correct^

The "Iwata asks" interview also stated that the team workin on SSBB could NEVER be successful enough to make every player happy.

There will always be those people that have issues with the smallest things...

Respect the game before it comes out, then when you have had a chance to play it THEN judge it.

Back