Nintendo Power SSBB thing

Stranger

WiiChat Member
Feb 22, 2007
just something i noticed, NP has been doing these pofiles on the confirmed SSBB chars every issue, with a new one each month. so far they've done 9 chars, and theres been 9 confirmed. does this mean that next month a new char will be announced? who knows? maybe theyll do a level or an item profile, but either way, we might see new brawl news very soon

--Stranger

who knows i hope it is a new character though

yeah, but it might be one from ssbm because they have done a profile on fox, mario, and kirby i believe.

I can't find it I hope I can before they take it off shelves

nic7 said:
yeah, but it might be one from ssbm because they have done a profile on fox, mario, and kirby i believe.

no, theyve done every confirmed character, not just those 3, which means that logically next month should be another char, but it would be a new un-announced char or a level or new item like the nintendog that blocks the screen of the brawl badge

If they do that would be awesome but by then I'll bet some more will be announced

Interesting thought, I believe they are gonna pick one form melee, probably like, Luigi, Ness, or Capitan Falcon.

i think they will have all the characters from melee and even more add ons. we already know that they are improving from the last expreience )melee) si they will be moer characters than in melee, and melee had 25 chars or something

No there has been 10 confimed characters, Mario, Link, Fox, Kirby, Meta Knight, Pikachu, Pit, Samus, Snake, and Wario, hold on they also said that standard Samus in her power suit will be playable so I guess that makes 11.

wiiisawesome said:
No there has been 10 confimed characters, Mario, Link, Fox, Kirby, Meta Knight, Pikachu, Pit, Samus, Snake, and Wario, hold on they also said that standard Samus in her power suit will be playable so I guess that makes 11.

well to be more correct zero suit samus is only a part of the normal samus, not a separate character

Stranger said:
just something i noticed, NP has been doing these pofiles on the confirmed SSBB chars every issue, with a new one each month. so far they've done 9 chars, and theres been 9 confirmed. does this mean that next month a new char will be announced? who knows? maybe theyll do a level or an item profile, but either way, we might see new brawl news very soon

--Stranger
i was wondering this as well

HOLY CRAP you just got me so excited. I hope they announce a new feature in the game because if they do a character....it will probably jus be a melee character. Than again i would like to see the melee character in wii graphics

Back