Nintendo Power worth subscribing?

Yes! it is full of information about the latest Nintendo news. Its great. I got a free 3 month trial thing and I almost cried (jk) when it ended.

In fact I'm goin out to buy a new one in about 5 minutes.

I used to, waiting for the bill to come to get it again.

Yes, it's worth it. Only popular science and Guitar World are rated higher in my "hope it comes soon" list.

nahh...
i believe information from the whole world wide web is adequate enough to satisfy your thirst of knowledge for video games

Unless you want "official" in-depth information (which u can get from anywhere) then you should get it.

I personally like to stay away from those gigs. Another money vacuum made by nintendo.

phillepino said:
nahh...
i believe information from the whole world wide web is adequate enough to satisfy your thirst of knowledge for video games

Unless you want "official" in-depth information (which u can get from anywhere) then you should get it.

I personally like to stay away from those gigs. Another money vacuum made by nintendo.

dude nintendo power is a classic magazine around for 20 years. only sony and microsoft would have this money vaccuming gig.

I subscribed once to get my hands on the Metroid Prime 2 demo,then I subscribed again cause I wanted a nice stack of magazines ( Got a star fox guide) ... then I just got lazy and stopped. :cool:

hmm yeah... meh, it's only 19 bucks and it comes with a guide for legend of zelda ds but i dont have that game yet, but that might be incentive to get it - heh... it kind of is a marketing ploy, because they say they will give you the guide for free but the guide is no use unless you bought the game.. twilight princess had me frustrated enough with where to go that it woulda been nice to have a guide that i could consult when i got stuck, but i just looked it up on the net. anyway... i got some old magazines at home from a subscription years ago and ill check those out when im on break from uni. is the legend of zelda phantom hourglass good? heh... long post.

BLECH. I have been subscribed to it FOREVERRR. But now that they have new writers or whatever, they are less sarcastic and humerous. :[ But that was their first issue. Hopefully the next one will be better or else I might unsubscribe. Yeah it has good info, but not anything i cant find on the internet 5 seconds later.

You can pretty much find any information on games on the internet. But Nintendo Power is very informative, has a lot of content, and its awesome to get a Nintendo mag in your mailbox, you can just hold it you know? Power!

I bought a copy to see if a subscription was in order and I was disappointed to find that most of the magazine was dedicated to the DS.

Now you have a DS and a Wii that's great, but I am only interested in the Wii.

Maybe once the Wii library gets large enough there will be a magazine dedicated to the Wii.

Back