Nintendo Power

ninnie x

AKA nintendoxxx1
Oct 20, 2006
The Nearest Dumster to your house...
Wii Online Code
5457-8878-2124-2087
Does anyone here get the Nintendo Power magazine. Because, no offence, some things that constantly appear in the magazine you guys have no idea about. If you don't get 'em, I suggest to. You can find the forms in most Nintendo Gamecube games behind the instruction booklets.

i do. i actually got the latest one about a week ago. it has the first wii reviews along with an amazing TP poster.

i receive them because i had a free trial period, and bought the el cheapo year subscription. it's a good read because it informs me of games i want to play that are coming out. plus the pictures are real purty like.

as for the reviews of the wii games in the latest np...meh. i don't wish read someone's opinion on a game because it's not fact. i may as well just have someone buy the game for me...play it...and tell me how i felt about it afterward. :thumbsup:

I used to get it, and the subscription was supposed to continue, but I never got around to paying to renew it. I liked some things about it, such as the humor, etc., but I'm not actually sure if I'm going to renew any time soon.

Everything that I read in NP was old news to me. I usually read about things online, but NP WAS a good resource to know about upcoming Nintendo games.

Back