Nintendo refused to use EA's Origin service on Wii-U

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hi, it a shame really is a shame that Nintedo refused to use Origin on Wii-U. I'll tell you something, for Nintendo is easy to use Origin, Uplay or Steam or whatever it is. But they can be used at the same time without the need to be EXCLUSIVE for the console. Come-on Nintendo come on, for example I have all these services in my computer, and I used these services all the time, why you don't be open mind and allow these services as every gamer's PC around. Allow them to offer their service and charge what they consider the correct price of their games. This what is called flexibility, this will allow us to a variety of games and exclusives that in another way we don't get, as a result of this EA dropped some support for the console and asumed the watch-success position. We don't want the lack of support we got in the Wii era again.

Just, think about it Nintendo...

Last edited:
EAs own DLC service is **** anyway.

Bit like EA

EAs own DLC service is **** anyway.

Bit like EA

Well I respect every opinion, but if this is a condition to get my favorite EA core franchises on Wii-U. I absolutely jump in the bandwagon, you know; it could be amazing play titles like Crisis 3, Time Splitters 4, Dead Space 3, Battlefield 3-4, Medal of Honor, and many more on Wii-U. If these titles appear on this console I'll left behind my high-end computer and I only play with my console all the time.

That's not how these things work. You can't expect a Nintendo console to outrun a fancy FPS machine.

Well I respect every opinion, but if this is a condition to get my favorite EA core franchises on Wii-U. I absolutely jump in the bandwagon, you know; it could be amazing play titles like Crisis 3, Time Splitters 4, Dead Space 3, Battlefield 3-4, Medal of Honor, and many more on Wii-U. If these titles appear on this console I'll left behind my high-end computer and I only play with my console all the time.

Do we really want more watered down ports of other console games?

Considerin' the Wii U is superior to the PS3 and 360 in some specs, ports ain't gonna be watered down like every single one on the Wii was.

... What? Topic? No comment.

Back