Nintendo reminds me of this video.

How you think of nintendo like that is wierd, but! If you think about really hard it's so funny!:smilewinkgrin:

Wiitendo said:
How ignorant. Your too troublesome for me to deal with. Stupid emotionaly declined fanboy posts nintendo flames on the WIIchat forums. Go do something productive!
I have a Nintendo Wii as my only console and I'm a fanboy of another? Wtf?

huh? Sorry, i'm so confused, eggs and nintendo, so you play with eggs? Or do you love nintendo like the love in this love egg video? Whatever

You guy's are probably the most retarded forum members ever.

you suck, my friend, yes you Zingy, what the hell? you retarded nerd, you don't even know what's coming to Wii because you watch those stupid egg cartoons you just posted in here.

Wiitendo said:
How ignorant. Your too troublesome for me to deal with. Stupid emotionaly declined fanboy posts nintendo flames on the WIIchat forums. Go do something productive!

I find this thread to be quite the opposite. You can see all the Nintendo fanboys jump on anything they construe to be even remotely insulting to Nintendo. Ironically every post I've seen you made here has been flaming with the aura of a Nintendo fanboy, and yet you're so fast to point the finger.

I have no idea how the video relates to Nintendo, but I thought it was still amusing to say the least. :thumbsup:

ZinGy said:
You guy's are probably the most retarded forum members ever.

So were retarded cause we cant see how eggs relates to nintendo?:shocked:

Last edited:
oodle doodle....I love you so, I got that song stuck in my head now. Thx a lot man. it was funny but yeah, im not seeing the resemblence and you havent really explained why they are similar.

Back