Nintendo reminds me of this video.

haha, that video was pretty funny. Definately reminds me of nintendo. How can you guys not see it? lol. Idiots, it has nothing to do with eggs, rather style. Nintendo dropped their older audience to target only kids. Just recently with the wii are they trying to change their target audience from children to family. Rated G family that is.

I was a big fan of nintendo till the made mario rpg into paper mario, yoshi and mario into baby mario in a world full of cloth backgrounds. Nintendo has become a name for children to grow up on and isnt what it used to be back in the days. I prefer more mature content now a days. But the video is pretty right on.

Btw try watching some of the japanese commercials and you will get the feeling.

Good post OP. I agree with you 100%

I get the connection. Cute little characters running around, up-beat music, and happy times. It's better than "I love you, you love me, we're a happy..."! :crazy:

Shiftfallout said:
haha, that video was pretty funny. Definately reminds me of nintendo. How can you guys not see it? lol. Idiots, it has nothing to do with eggs, rather style. Nintendo dropped their older audience to target only kids. Just recently with the wii are they trying to change their target audience from children to family. Rated G family that is.

I was a big fan of nintendo till the made mario rpg into paper mario, yoshi and mario into baby mario in a world full of cloth backgrounds. Nintendo has become a name for children to grow up on and isnt what it used to be back in the days. I prefer more mature content now a days. But the video is pretty right on.

Btw try watching some of the japanese commercials and you will get the feeling.

Good post OP. I agree with you 100%
Finally, someone with some common sense.

.....You pretty much don't like,
nintendo.jpg

Eggs.....hmm.
2.jpg

eggSong.jpg

03022057.jpg

It reminds me of Nintendo in so many ways.

The symbolism is deep and intellectual so goodluck figuring it out.

Come on guys,give him a break,but really,theirs no commparasion with that and ninty.Oh,i think he means it like the songs so colour and that its like nintendo!Funny song im gonna watch it again....

Back