Nintendo Rip Offs = WiiWare

If you have any trouble with my math figures above, than this might be right up your alley if you have a DSI.

http://dsiware.nintendolife.com/games/dsiware/animal_crossing_calculator

Seriously, I dont have a major problem with wiiware or think anyone that likes it is dumb, but I had to defend my opinion while this jerk polarized everyone as either wiiware haters or lovers.

I might even emulate defend your castle just to prove my open mindedness. For Christ's sake, I said I bought four of them.

-Boz- [UK];1024359 said:
Woah, maybe I shouldn't have made this thread lol

I have no problem with wiiware, people liking wiiware, people buying wiiware.

I wasnt trying to polarize everyone as wiiware haters or lovers like jerko was. I just spoke my mind.

Wiiware is not a great value. They make an effort to subdivide the games so that you have to keep paying for new levels and characters.

Im sure there are some good games on it though.

Last edited:
I wasnt trying to polarize everyone as wiiware haters or lovers like jerko was. I just spoke my mind.

How very mature of you. That's the second time you've referred to me as 'jerko' (one has to assume that it's me you're referring to) alongside all the other attempts at insults because I don't agree with your original assertion that
Wiiware is not a great value.

If only you had the intellect to be able to distinguish between the delivery system (Wiiware) and the software (Incredible Maze) then maybe you wouldn't need to resort to personal insults.

God Bless America eh?

How very mature of you. That's the second time you've referred to me as 'jerko' (one has to assume that it's me you're referring to) alongside all the other attempts at insults because I don't agree with your original assertion that

If only you had the intellect to be able to distinguish between the delivery system (Wiiware) and the software (Incredible Maze) then maybe you wouldn't need to resort to personal insults.

God Bless America eh?
I called you a jerk as I was trying to watch my language. I didnt mean to say it twice, one was meant to be edited out, I like to keep my insults fresh, thanks for noticing.

I dont know what maturity has to do with anything. Just go back to the top and read again.

I just tore you a new asshole. If you keep rambling on, you look like a sore loser.

God Bless America?............What does America have to do with anything?
You want to take cheap shots huh?

So you dont like America huh?....Is it because your inferior country constantly gets made fun of? is it because you are a closed minded, gets told what to think, hateful little liberal? Or is it because your cowardly country has been nothing but our ***** during its fake existence?

I think you should keep countries out of it, dumb ****. THAT is immature.

-----
Gloves are off faggot. Lets be insulting and immature, why dont we?

Since you want to randomly bring countries into this, Im going to randomly insult you: You are probably a ****ing idiotic broke pussy.

Do you live on your own? I own a Condo in Florida near the beach. I make $50k a year right now. Tell mom and dad hi.

did you graduate from a University? I did. University of North Florida.

Are you not a big pussy? I am 6-0, 195 lbs, 6%BF. I work out 8 times a week (4 gym, 1 long distance run, 2 MMA, 1 Ab day).

I can beat the **** out of you, your friends, and your family.

I know I also get 1000 times more pussy than you. Go suck on a tailpipe ( b/c guns should be illegal so only criminals can get them because I dont live in the real world!)

Here is a random image of the chest and biceps your mother fingerbangs herself to.

If you want, I can send you a photo of the ocean next.

Have fun in Canada using mommy's electricity. Good luck with looking like a dumbass in your future retorts. I pretty much gutted you over and over again while you gasped for air and squeaked out "you're immature" after saying the most immature **** ive ever heard. I dont care where your from, because that is the least of your problems in the next step to approaching my lifestyle.

Whats that? the sound of your guts splashing on the tile. I own every aspect of you. You dont have **** on me and you never will. Yes I feel "blessed" to be me. You have nothing on me, you wish you could be me.

Attachments

• P1010111.JPG
    P1010111.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 160
  • P1010113.JPG
    P1010113.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

God Bless America eh?
Ugh, the "Americans are ignorant jerks." thing again? [facepalm]

This thread seems to have disintergrated into a lot of name calling.

Anyway, there are a lot of rubbish games on WiiWare but there are also some gems, such as World Of Goo, Strongbad, Lostwinds, Megaman 9 etc.

Now even though 75% of the games on there may be below par, the WiiWare service is still an awesome one. The reason for this is that it allows small developers a chance to get a game out without having to have a huge outlay or backing of a big publisher. Back in the early 80s when 8 bit computers dominated gaming anyone could write a game, when it shifted to consoles that easy access dissapeared and you needed strong financial backing to get a game onto a console. Now with WiiWare anyone can produce a game with little cost, giving promising new developers a break that they otherwise wouldn't have got. The poster boys for this so far have been 2D Boy the makers of the excellent World Of Goo, without WiiWare the game would have not had anywhere near as much success (WiiWare sales were a lot higher than on Steam).

So WiiWare gets a :thumbsup: for intent and a bit of a 'meh' for content.

This thread seems to have disintergrated into a lot of name calling.

Anyway, there are a lot of rubbish games on WiiWare but there are also some gems, such as World Of Goo, Strongbad, Lostwinds, Megaman 9 etc.

Now even though 75% of the games on there may be below par, the WiiWare service is still an awesome one. The reason for this is that it allows small developers a chance to get a game out without having to have a huge outlay or backing of a big publisher. Back in the early 80s when 8 bit computers dominated gaming anyone could write a game, when it shifted to consoles that easy access dissapeared and you needed strong financial backing to get a game onto a console. Now with WiiWare anyone can produce a game with little cost, giving promising new developers a break that they otherwise wouldn't have got. The poster boys for this so far have been 2D Boy the makers of the excellent World Of Goo, without WiiWare the game would have not had anywhere near as much success (WiiWare sales were a lot higher than on Steam).

So WiiWare gets a :thumbsup: for intent and a bit of a 'meh' for content.

a fair and reasonable assessment.

besides the fact that world of goo is ****. bought it, played it, deleted it. just another example of how most wiiware games are ****.

so far, Lost Winds is the only Wiiware game i like, and i've downloaded around 20

I called you a jerk as I was trying to watch my language. I didnt mean to say it twice, one was meant to be edited out, I like to keep my insults fresh, thanks for noticing.

I dont know what maturity has to do with anything. Just go back to the top and read again.

I just tore you a new asshole. If you keep rambling on, you look like a sore loser.

God Bless America?............What does America have to do with anything?
You want to take cheap shots huh?

So you dont like America huh?....Is it because your inferior country constantly gets made fun of? is it because you are a closed minded, gets told what to think, hateful little liberal? Or is it because your cowardly country has been nothing but our ***** during its fake existence?

I think you should keep countries out of it, dumb ****. THAT is immature.

-----
Gloves are off faggot. Lets be insulting and immature, why dont we?

Since you want to randomly bring countries into this, Im going to randomly insult you: You are probably a ****ing idiotic broke pussy.

Do you live on your own? I own a Condo in Florida near the beach. I make $50k a year right now. Tell mom and dad hi.

did you graduate from a University? I did. University of North Florida.

Are you not a big pussy? I am 6-0, 195 lbs, 6%BF. I work out 8 times a week (4 gym, 1 long distance run, 2 MMA, 1 Ab day).

I can beat the **** out of you, your friends, and your family.

I know I also get 1000 times more pussy than you. Go suck on a tailpipe ( b/c guns should be illegal so only criminals can get them because I dont live in the real world!)

Here is a random image of the chest and biceps your mother fingerbangs herself to.

If you want, I can send you a photo of the ocean next.

Have fun in Canada using mommy's electricity. Good luck with looking like a dumbass in your future retorts. I pretty much gutted you over and over again while you gasped for air and squeaked out "you're immature" after saying the most immature **** ive ever heard. I dont care where your from, because that is the least of your problems in the next step to approaching my lifestyle.

Whats that? the sound of your guts splashing on the tile. I own every aspect of you. You dont have **** on me and you never will. Yes I feel "blessed" to be me. You have nothing on me, you wish you could be me.

Hm... This is probably the most narrow-minded post I have ever read. It's funny how you got so pissed off about what some random guy on a wii forum, who you never met and probably never will, said. It's even funnier that you felt the need to retaliate by adding a bunch of bull ****, pointless insults which you obviously know are not true. If you get so angry over something like this, I pity the people who piss you off who you actually know.

Hm... This is probably the most narrow-minded post I have ever read. It's funny how you got so pissed off about what some random guy on a wii forum, who you never met and probably never will, said. It's even funnier that you felt the need to retaliate by adding a bunch of bull ****, pointless insults which you obviously know are not true. If you get so angry over something like this,
Not really angry. Just some retaliation. Thank you, I tried to be as narrow minded as possible and just blow him out of the water. He needed to shut his mouth after his second post, so I opened fire. If I walk away frmo this with people thinking I am "angry and narrow minded", then so be it. Narrow minded would be each of this dickheads above posts.

I pity the people who piss you off who you actually know.
No ****, me too. God bless Saskatchewan!

Back