Nintendo RPG's

Sytek

Big N Fanboy Since 1990
Feb 18, 2007
Ok well I'm a pretty big RPG Fan, So I'd like a Nice list of Nintendo RPG's for Gamecube/Wii I'ma go kill it and buy em all, As for wii if any RPG's (Strategy even) Or sub genre RPG's are out please list them, and also upcoming RPG Titles.

I see, I liked paper mario a bit but, I'm hoping for more traditional RPG's.

FF CC is on Gamecube & #2 coming to the wii.

I really don't like square much but are these games good ?

I would have to recommend in order of preference:

Tales of Symphonia
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest and Final fantasy are coming to the Wii and hopefully Mario RPG will be released on the VC this year.

JerrodDRagon said:
Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest and Final fantasy are coming to the Wii.
Hell ya. :cornut:

Umm, well, I have to go, so I can't think this second, but I don't think there's any right now....

RPG can be many things.

I think you will be satisfied with:
Mario sunshine
Red steel
ALL THE ZELDA GAMES (wind waker, master quest, and TP in note)
papaer mario
Metroid prime 2: echos -BEST FPS I HAVE EVER SEEN IT BEATS HALO AND GEARS OF WAR! BY FAR! (3 will be out this summer for online play)

JerrodDRagon said:
Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest and Final fantasy are coming to the Wii and hopefully Mario RPG will be released on the VC this year.

Dragon quest is a online RPG that you can play with the internet channel, fire embrem is out for GC, and so are final fantasies.

Guys, not gc games, Wii GAMES.

Lol, like the one guys said, LoZ would be one. Ultimate Alliance I guess is one, and it's VERY fun, very.

ssbb_lover said:
Guys, not gc games, Wii GAMES.

Lol, like the one guys said, LoZ would be one. Ultimate Alliance I guess is one, and it's VERY fun, very.

The OP asked for "Nintendo RPG's for Gamecube/Wii." And Zelda is not an RPG.

Zelda's not an RPG??? Lmao? Yes, it's action/adventure, but i'd definitely classify it in RPG. You take on the roll of Link, you progress and get more powerful, getting new weapons, etc.

Btw, my mistake about the GC mix up, you're totally right.

I suggest Tales of Symphonia definitely, give me a sec to think of some other awesome ones.

zelda's an action rpg with some adventure thrown in, and duh ive played every zelda game :p and i got tales of symph and im goin get the FF CC/CC2 when it comes out but idk how good it is, thanks for the suggestions Fireemblem was fun on snes so im sure itll be good and ive heard alot about that skys of arc w.e game so i guess ill try it too

i got the mario RPG on my original snes ^_^

oh and for the other guy when i said RPG i really meant Turnbased/Action RPG's more traditional such as Final Fantasy/Chrono Trigger type games but thanks for the suggestions i do think ill get metroid tho ^_^

Last edited:
Back