Nintendo, Sega or old Atari

sparkz367

game freak
Apr 8, 2011
england
Wii Online Code
4965-3078-5355-3187
nintendo, (old) Atari or sega old time favirote games which do you think is better

Derp

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendo. Sega is ok, but the mario series is awsum!
Super Mario 64ε>

i agree nintendo is better than sega however if mario:papermario: wasnt in nintendo sega ,would easly win but why do evry one forget sonic the hedechog.

The only Megaman I ever enjoyed was Megaman Soccer. I don't know, I just couldn't get into them.

But yes, Nintendo>Sega. Mario series, Zelda, Smash Bros (if we're talking about the entire Nintendo franchise), Earthbound, Super Mario RPG, Final Fantasy III, and the old Dragon Quest Monsters series just have an edge over Sega. Never really been a fan of Sonic either. (spin-off of Mario any? I don't know)

The only Megaman I ever enjoyed was Megaman Soccer. I don't know, I just couldn't get into them.

But yes, Nintendo>Sega. Mario series, Zelda, Smash Bros (if we're talking about the entire Nintendo franchise), Earthbound, Super Mario RPG, Final Fantasy III, and the old Dragon Quest Monsters series just have an edge over Sega. Never really been a fan of Sonic either. (spin-off of Mario any? I don't know)

Shame on you for not playing Megaman 2.

Nintendo, by a long shot. Sega lost the console wars long ago for a good reason; they're outclassed.

They had their payday many a year ago, but... They're a bunch of failure developers, IMO. Horrible is synonymous with Sonic, and Sonic synonymous with Sega. Not a good thing.

Even discounting their current failures, I say Nintendo still had the better retro games. Just not by such a huge step as today.

Megaman Soccer.

... I havn't even heard of that spin-off, lol.

what about megaman

... Developed by Capcom, friend. :p

I remember the day when I got Megaman 2 for my NES - I thought it was the pinnacle of gaming! The bosses in Dr. Wily's stage were the biggest I had ever seen on the Nintendo!

:mushroomlife: Agreed with @Rusted Nintendo is way better not saying Sega is not good but it's okay The Mario Games Are Excellent :papermario:

Sega is respectable Alex kid anyone but Nintendo won for one thing they make systems and Sega does not they even make games for Nintendo f zero gx

​You Don't Want To Mess With Him

Falcon_Punch.jpg

Sega took the first step in disc gaming. Brought me the first 3D Virtua Fighter, Sonic, the best ports of MvC2, Street fighter 3 3rd strike and the gone but never forgotten DreamCast.

All Nintendo brought me was the water temple.......

(JK)

Nintendo got me Mario 64, DK 64, two beast Zeldas, FIGHTERS DESTINY 1 & 2, Mario Kart, and Starfox

In my opinion Nintendo = SEGA. Love em both

Back