Nintendo service no help Can you help!!

BigB

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
Wii Online Code
4019-8079-8164-9597
Ok I bought my wii around dec 6th. Set it up and have yet to recive or send messages with it correctly. Heres the problems

First My internet and everything works fine and it works on the wii i can shop in the shop channel and play in the forcast channel. i do an internet connection test and it comes out fine. Im updated to 2.0u on the wii. I tried channels 1 and 11 on the router. Still no luck for sending messages on the wii.

I e-mail myself a message and will never recieve it on my wii, or send one to my e-mail via my wii and will not recieve it. Untill!!! i play in the shop channel for a long period of time. Then i am bombarded with e-mails and send out everything. Anyone know why?

I also recieve this message when trying to create a message sometimes. "wiiconnect24 unable to connect, please try again" it has no code number just that.

Can anyone tell me wTF is going on. I called nintendo and told them they had no idea and said we will send the info in. Thanks for calling i said yea whatever.

Also when i do recieve a message and dont check it i never get the fancy blue light to blink. So far the wii is fun to play but everything else plan sucks. And nintendo is as helpful as a bag of monkey crap

I did call nintendo the guy kept saying ummm ok hmmmm umm ok hmmmm. He was a bag of stupidness. HE had no idea what was going on either.

I just tried to create a message again and got this

"there is a problem with wiiconnect24, please try again later" with no error code number

Back