Nintendo should end hackers.

MethLepard

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297
Feb 25, 2011
Sayre, PA
Wii Online Code
8108-7585-8132-1267
I realize there will always be hackers but Nintendo can suspend accounts or delete profiles. Has anyone noticed the leader board today? Prince Luigi moved to 176 and everyone above that has pu$$y in their name. I guess it fits, I just think this should be enough to call for some kind of action.

i don't even look at the list any more it's bull **** just hackers on the list every 1 has unobtainable lvls best stats best k/d ratio

I checked the leader board the other day after reading this. I am incredibly disappointed. Kind of makes me not want to play anymore. I also noticed a lot of the players I thought were legit when I played them, have xp not ending in 0 or 5... Fookers

How hard can it be to admin this system? Ive earned every g-damned xp I have. Kind of a slap in the face... Yeah its just a game...

just be glad it wasn't hacked or glitched to the extent that the conduit was, it isn't fun when people run around with smg's that shoot rockets.

Cant you guys just play games for fun?

Seriously this is why I only do head to head gaming.
We are all in it for fun.
Until somebody picks Kilik on Soul Caliber then they get told to bugger off

Fun? Really? :ihih:

- By hacking someone in GE so he/she can't use for instance the normal grenades properly

- By blocking the regular grenades and give you 2 mines instead in GE

- By hacking your name I guess so you can't run, just walk the whole time in GE

Yeah fun...my foot

Using a hack against somebody that isnt hacking (Like putting God mode one) ruins the fun. (Like using god mode).
You might a well just say "I am rubbish at this game so I have to cheat"
I use hacks in Minecraft, but only in solo for blocks as I cant be arsed with the mining part

Back