Nintendo should make things cheaper

yankeesrule13251

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2006
Controllers are expensive games are expensive then to buy old games from the net adds up.. if you think about it.. the wii is 250 so with tax shipping w/e 260 then maybe you get a few games 50 each. theres a few hundard, a few controllers of every kind, nacucket, wii mote, and the classic controller for the old games. so its 40 for the wii motes and 20 for the otheres... then to buy the points to get the games.. it comes to $600-700. They should add 2 controllers to the deal.

If u think about it, its not really a rip. Look, think about this: "How much are u saving by buying a wii over a PS3?" All that money u save can buy u a lot of stuff. So for a next generation console, i dont think that the prices are as outrageous as everyone is saying.

Yea, but still, they have all of these controllers they should add. i want to be able to play with 2 friends, and then i got to get 2 nuchuck and 2 wii mote controllers and 3 classic controllers, then some games... so net games.. yeah i can afford it and with my birthday next month and the holidays i can get some, but i think it should be cheaper.

And you get all thoes things for just the price of the PS3.
I don't think more needs to be said.

Think about it: What if Nintendo dropped everything by just $10-$15? They are a very, very rich company and wouldn't miss even $20. This would increase the number of buyers and Nintendo, in the end, would make the same or even more than what they will with the current prices.

^^
Nintnendo is hardly going to make any money from the console itself. The money comes from the games. If they lowered the price by $10, you would have to multiply that by, say, 1,000,000 consoles and controllers sold (which I believe is a *very* modest number), the company has now lost $10,000,000; which is very signifiant.

Wow talk about ungreatful have you taken a look at the 360 and ps3? Get a job and get over it, its a great price.

Admitidly I was a little surprised by the cost. It was thought that it would be lower. However, I don't mind paying for the extras, because Nintendo is trying to sell for the lowest denominator - single controller, no-DVD drive, a single game etc... Everything else you want (like extra controllers, web-browsing etc) is put on an individual basis.

There's no point in jacking up the price and adding these different things into the package if some people will not use them. Whilst I think that the console was a little more expensive than promised (figures were more around the £150 mark), I also think the pricing is fair. Nintendo are still only getting money from hardware sales and software sales, you don't have to pay for playing online and they're providing content that could be attractive to non-gamers (e.g. News/Weather). I'd also like to know if the age restriction thingy is still in place.

Uhhhhhh.... if you spent $700 on an 360 you'd probabbly only get the console and a game or two. The PS3 thats a whole nother story

Nintendo need to make back there lossies from the game cube
we dont want them going the way of sega (was good now errrr yeap)do we

deity_link said:
Uhhhhhh.... if you spent $700 on an 360 you'd probabbly only get the console and a game or two. The PS3 thats a whole nother story
\

i second this statement. For the price of a ps3 you can buy a whole country.

I think people forget that nintendo are a business; like a supermarket, a petrol station, a shop, a bank. They are there to make money, and the things they are giving us are expensive things. It's all very well and good saying you want things cheaper, but thats life- it's expensive.

Back