Nintendo should remake Zelda

graciewacies

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2007
Louisiana
Wii Online Code
8227-1772-7208-6382
I think Nintendo should do a remake of the original NES Zelda.
Something like the FF3 remake on DS. I called Nintendo and suggested it and the
guy told me to start a buzz about it and if enough people keep calling or talking
about it Nintendo will listen. I just thought I would put the suggestion out there in case anyone else wants to bother them about it.

hmmmm:wink: considering Nintendo are currently just about to release a DS Zelda version and there is a Wii Zelda being built from the ground up - maybe this isn't the time to be 'buzzing' about Zelda....just a thought old bean.

Last edited:
Rolex, they're remaking which Zelda from the ground up?

I'd buy the remake of the original Zelda if it wasn't made in 3D. They could just make it look a little better and add a few more things.

Sherwood, they are making a version of Zelda from the ground up for the Wii - details that Nintendo have this in dev have been known for a while as far as I know but nothing solid, details wise have been leaked.

The DS version being released shortly is Phantom Hourglass - I'm not sure 100% as I'm not a Zelda fan but there is some buzz about the new DS version in Japan at the minute - isn't there always a buzz in Japan about some new game :yesnod:

Back