Nintendo should start announcing official dates

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Mario strikers chagred, online, online play. This way we know when. Even if they can say what month that would be great. Nintendo has been quiet, they havent said anything in a while about online play or any of those confirmed games...

you want dates... go to ebgames.com they have release dates... what else do you need... ?

online play date? its for shure on a couple games... go to the fourm search n figure out what those are then go to eb or any other pre-order game site n look at the dates.

Well I keep reading everywhere on here that we dont know when games are coming out, until nintendo confirms them. So I dont think ebgames is correct. Thats just what I've read and heard.

Do not believe what you read on the game store sites. They don't know. No one will know until Nintendo officially says something.

*erherm*

Did i ever say that the game store sites are for shure cast in stone dates? NO. But all anyone needs is those, ballpark, will it matter if it comes out June 15th or the 22nd? No. But its close enough for anyones... "wondering" purposes.

kiraownsurmom said:
brawl comes out june 1st

sorry, it doesnt. Eb and other sites say that but its wrong. There hasent been an official release date for SSBB. Rumor has it end of this year or begginig of 08:sad:

It would be awsome if very soon, nintendo would have a announcement to be sent to ur e-mail to ur wii or on there website even just saying when all the games will be released and everything..I cant wait for ssbb, mario strikers charged and with those online.

I really want SSBB and online play, but Super Mario Galaxy looks the best.

Nintendo likes to stay quiet because if they annonce something too early they could get a big frenzy online and other places, dissapoint someone by missing the date (which they accedently did with Metroid prime 3) and other things. Now Nintendo doesn't spill the beans on when the big games will be realeased because fans could be dissapointed with a missed launch date or big rumors starting before the realease.

The reason why they haven't released the release date is because they havent finished many of these games!!

LyricistSoldier said:
*erherm*

Did i ever say that the game store sites are for shure cast in stone dates? NO. But all anyone needs is those, ballpark, will it matter if it comes out June 15th or the 22nd? No. But its close enough for anyones... "wondering" purposes.

There was just a thread on here how noobs have to stop using those dates. We're not talking ballpark here. If you asked EB 2 months ago, "When does Mario Galaxy, SSBB and Metroid come out?" They would have said March, March and April. Now they will November, June, and June. And, on the post before that one you actually think you know when online gameplay is coming out? Give me a ballpark so we can see if its right.

Nintendo traditionally is very quiet and lots of game delays. Nintendo should release something fast because I beat Zelda and thats the only great game so far.

Back