Nintendo Stars for Wii Points: WHEN?

Tjharwin

Resident Evil Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Cambridgeshire, UK
Wii Online Code
1411-7270-4122-1402
I've been waiting a while now for this feature, checking the site daily to accumalate 5 points and check if the system is available. I now have 5,405 points and I'm ready to blow them on Wii accessories!

BUT WHEN WILL IT COME?

My estimate is for a February/March launch. I'm pretty sure it will come on a Friday when a really good VC game has just been released, such as The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. Perhaps next Friday? We should be rewarded in half term for our hard school work, hehe.

If the stars to points end up at a ratio of 4 - 1, you will end up with 1350 Wii points, not even enough to buy two SNES games. there are no Wii Accessories that you will be eble to buy with these points, only online downloadable software.

MadBob said:
If the stars to points end up at a ratio of 4 - 1, you will end up with 1350 Wii points, not even enough to buy two SNES games. there are no Wii Accessories that you will be eble to buy with these points, only online downloadable software.

Or 1 NES and 1 SNES game, hehe. I don't know what the ratio will be, but I just want the feature to come ASAP!

Back