Nintendo Stars

hot_chili

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
I ve heard that you can get 3months free subscription or something like that of Nintendo power Magazine using your stars on the nintendo site.

i have looked around and cant find the option to use the stars on nintendo power anywhere.

Anyone know where?

i dunno bout this really...

but all i know, us here at least, you create your nintendo ID online then register products with that ID once u register 3 products they i believe automatically send you a free trial of Nintendo Power

er so i think it is

as far as stars n what not, is that a uk thing?

oh yea sorry, that was it, register 3 items, and get nintendo power magazine or something.

Do i have to apply or something, i am a member and have registerd 3 items,

hot_chili said:
oh yea sorry, that was it, register 3 items, and get nintendo power magazine or something.

Do i have to apply or something, i am a member and have registerd 3 items,

I'm not entirely shure, but I dont think u have to do anything. I think it'll just come when it comes, which will probably be forever if thats true. I dunno ill stop puttin in my worthless 2 cents.

What about wii points, when is that going to become available in the stars catalouge.

And what do you think the exchange rate will be?

LyricistSoldier said:
I'm not entirely shure, but I dont think u have to do anything. I think it'll just come when it comes, which will probably be forever if thats true. I dunno ill stop puttin in my worthless 2 cents.
No, I did this, and I THINK this is how it happened:
I got an email saying that I registered 3 nintendo games and then it gave me a link to apply for the offer. As simple as that.

if i sell my wii how much should i charge please help where should i sell it?:eek:

Last edited:
BY THE WAY im not being nosy but why the heck do ya want to sell it for.

Dont you like it?

theres no nees to BS, say the truth, its awsome.

Its revolutionary

my.nintendo.com Signup and register a game. They will offer you 3 free months of nintendo power.

Back