Nintendo Store Component Cables In Stock

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Looks like the Official Nintendo store is once again accepting orders for the component cables everyone is so desperate to find.

Currently limited to one cable per household due to limited supplies of the cables, so it might be an idea to get in quick.
As of Wednesday, November 29, 2006, we will be resuming shipments of all back orders for the Wii Component Video Cable.

Link: Nintendo: Online Store - Product Detail

DRMARIO said:
What exactly are the component cables? Don't tell me i need to buy htem seperate just to plug the wii into my tv?

Shorthand, it makes the games like zelda more crisp, and better looking. You don't need them they just make games in HD

It's ED - Enhanced definition, to be precise aka 480p, aka progressive scan. The full explanation is really technical. It's the same resolution as standard definition tv, and not all tv's with component inputs support progressive scan. For more information, check this out:

Interlace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The animation is worth a million words.

FTW - my shipped earlier this evening. :cornut:

Inspire said:
It's ED - Enhanced definition, to be precise aka 480p, aka progressive scan. The full explanation is really technical. It's the same resolution as standard definition tv, and not all tv's with component inputs support progressive scan. For more information, check this out:

Interlace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The animation is worth a million words.

FTW - my shipped earlier this evening. :cornut:
I agree my friend has an older model Magnavox that has component but it dosn't support 480p just seperates color better and doesn't look to bled.

i just ordered mine, hope they ship soon.
my tv supports 480p. 57" HDTV. i am in canada so hope they ship from there.

still waiting for mine in the mail. I hope it doesn't get lost. We have a new mail courior and i've been missing my mail lately..

Back