Nintendo usb wifi adapter question!

It's on sale now, maybe not in June. I have had good luck with the WRT54G routers though.

i need the usb because my ISP is very very annoying!! when i hook up my router to it, it only sends to other comps and stuff but not the MF Main comp it pisses me off! so ya... and for some stupid reason it works with the wii but doesn't work with the ds....

Last edited:
asdfnick said:
whats your point? BTW you double posted AND didnt use the minimum 5 words needed for a post :nono:

ive had alot of problems with that router....
i use netgear. A little more expensive, but its worth it. And it matches your wii :) http://www.netgear.com/Products/RoutersandGateways/GWirelessRouters.aspx
OMG! i have one of the older version and its so messed up!! it connected my wii but my ds won't connect......!!!!!!!!!!

MysticGohan said:
OMG! i have one of the older version and its so messed up!! it connected my wii but my ds won't connect......!!!!!!!!!!
of the negear router or the linksys one?

MysticGohan said:
netgear....
ohh. Hmm, well ive had good luck with netgear, thats odd that it didnt work. You might want to mess with some of the settings in the routers setup. Theres a gaming section with some options to turn on and off, you also might want to check if it is set on g mode or mixed mode, and try changing a the channel to 1.

Last edited:
thats the thing! on my old come the internet wouldn't go to main come and would go the the setting but on the come i am using right know i connects to main comp but the F*cking thing would let me go to my settings... when i tipe the ip adress for the router to go to setting it says cound not be found.... i hate this Router i have.... that i am using!!!! why cant it connect to the DS!!! it can connect to the wii though...

Back